Missing Someone Is Harder Than You Think
Health Wellness

The Worst Parts Of Missing Someone

It's bittersweet and definitely not a bad thing all the time. But it hurts. I know it does.

511
The Worst Parts Of Missing Someone
https://www.pexels.com/photo/silhouette-of-woman-leaning-on-metal-railings-with-background-of-body-of-water-by-the-shoreline-205000/

This has been on my mind, so maybe you'll relate too.

Missing someone is such a happy-sad feeling. It strengthens and humbles you in ways you won't even notice within yourself. Not a lot of people think deeply about this, so here I am bringing it to your attention.

I think the worst part about missing someone is having that strong connection taken away from you. It's an empty feeling. Your body and emotions know when a person is supposed to be around you. It's like this overwhelming feeling of happiness. Your soul gravitates toward their energy.

No one likes to have anything taken away from them that makes them feel whole inside. It doesn't make sense to me why these things happen to people. I don't know why certain people who you think are supposed to stay…..don't. Bad timing my ass.

I think the worst part about missing someone is pretending you don't. Keeping busy within your day to avoid the moments alone with your thoughts. Having to create another life that they were never in. Catching yourself up late listening to every song that makes you eager to pick up the phone and call, but having the strength to somehow put it down.

I think the worst part about missing someone is reminiscing. It's easier to make up things in your head to make you hate them, unfollow them of every social media, delete their number, but it won't help you forget. Memories of time taken for granted that went too fast. Time flies when you're with a person that makes you forget about it.

I think the worst part about missing someone is accepting that you do, even if they don't. We can't control our feelings or choose who we miss and don't, but we can come to terms with those feelings to help us move along.

Having a broken heart means it had the chance to love and missing someone isn't easy, but it doesn't mean it's forever.