1. Midnight trips to the McDonald’s on Magnolia.
So maybe it isn’t a five-star dining establishment; however, chicken nuggets hit the spot in the middle of the night.
2. My roommates.
Laughs, late night movies, avoiding responsibilities, etc. I miss it.
I. Adore. Auburn’s. Campus. Nothing is prettier or makes me happier than walking through campus.
4. Chick-fil-a in the Student Center.
I don’t miss the 45-minute lines though.
5. Last minute plans.
Nothing is ever really planned out in college, and I really kinda love that.
6. Toomer’s Lemonade.
I mean, duh. You can’t get that stuff anywhere else, my friends.
7. Having class work to stress about.
Believe it or not, I miss this so much. I’m always stressing anyway, so it may as well be about school.
8. The man that would tell me “Happy Friday! War Eagle!” on my way back from class. Every. Single. Friday.
It made my life brighter.
9. My room.
My bed is missed greatly.
10. Niffer’s, Venditori’s, Momma Goldberg’s, Little Italy, Taco Mama, and pretty much all of Auburn’s restaurants.
If you can’t tell, eating is a huge part of my Auburn experience.
11. My sweet friends.
Friendships in college are so intentional, and I love them. So excited to be back with them!!!
Auburn is home, and I am so thankful that I have home that makes me miss it so much.