Why You Need To Invest In A Dang Mini Fridge

532

Everyone believes that mini fridges are only used for college and man caves. While that may be true, here are other some reasons why you should get a mini fridge right now, no matter where you live.

1. Easy snack access

Ever wanted to grab a nice, cold beverage or maybe dive in to a delectable pudding cup? Don't worry, we have all been there-- some more than others. This is a great reason for you to get a mini fridge in your room and save your legs that long and treacherous walk to the normal sized fridge in your kitchen.

2. You don't have to share

So many times I have put my freshly bought, sugar coated snack stash in the fridge only to find in the next hour when I go to partake of this artery clogging goodness that someone has already tasted it, nibbled it, or even finished off the whole thing, thinking it was for the whole family or that it was free game. Word to the wise, if you see a snack stash and you didn't buy it, walk away slowly and don't eat it because you didn't fracking buy it! So long story short, I've had a painful experience with this. Save yourself some emotional food trauma and get a dang mini fridge.

3. It can fit literally anywhere

Okay, not literally, but you get the idea. Mini fridges are super small, hence the word mini preceding the word fridge.You can put them on your drawer, on your desk, in your closet, under you desk. You can put it almost anywhere you want and let me tell you people put these things in weird places. There is a reason I said closet. Some people really like to hide their goodies.

4. People don't get to judge your snacking habits

One of the many benefits of a mini fridge is that your roommates don't have to know anything about what you are putting inside it. They don't get to judge you for getting up at 2 in the morning to start drinking some Dr. Pepper. Save yourself the judging looks about your caffeine intake. Get the dang mini fridge! Some nights you might even wake up your housemates when you head into the kitchen to grab your snackages. Nobody likes that guy that wakes everybody up in the middle of the night. Don't be that guy. Get the dang mini fridge!

5. You get some major street cred

Never once have I thought that a guy who has a mini fridge in his room was stupid. People come into the room, see the fridge and think to themselves "I need to be friends with this guy; he's got a dang mini fridge." It's a silly thing to think that a small little fridge will make you cooler or seem more friendly, but it does every single time. So do yourself a favor and get the dang mini fridge!