Fall 2017 is almost over and I wouldn't mind it lasting a bit longer if it weren't for finals week.
I'm set to go home in a couple days and what will I miss most? The daily feeling of guilt when I go to Starbucks in Strozier? Hearing the loud music from Market Wednesday while I'm walking to class in HCB? I look forward to classes next year because Spring semester means Florida finally gets to feel a bit of Autumn weather.
It's time to say farewell to Fall 2017, here's what I remember going through my head this semester.
1. I think I saw another sorority girl yesterday wearing that same t-shirt.
What are the odds?
2. Is someone actually in that hammock?
They’re literally sinking.
3. Legacy walk, just keep your head down and don't let them sense your fear.
I don't want to sign your petition. I don't want your flyer.
4. I should start investing in Starbucks.
There's four on campus, two right off campus, and more than four others in Tallahassee.
5. Was that the professor for my online class?
I should’ve said hello, that was rude of me.
6. I’m gonna forget all the information I just crammed by walking to the testing center.
Does it really need to be on the furthest corner of campus?
7. If that bicycle hits me, perhaps, I could get my tuition paid.
I’d have a better chance with the bus.
8. Well I just failed Chemistry.
Maybe I can join the circus.
9. This campus is so pretty.
Look up when you walk out of Bellamy, it is gorgeous.