15 Things A Woman With A Mild-Maintenance Fashion Sense Will Be Able To Related To

Leggings are your go-to pair of pants.

60

Whether its leggings or a dress, T-shirts or sweater, and everything in between. The type of girl with a mild-maintenance fashion sense and doesn't always want the next high priced fashionable thing.

She's the type of woman that simply sometimes, just doesn't care about her looks (at least not all the time). And the girl that sometimes just wants to wear leggings out in public. And doesn't have to dress up all the time.

So on that note, these are 15 things a woman with a mild-maintenance fashion sense will be able to relate to.

1. You mostly just wear t shirts, shorts, leggings and sweatshirts

2. You prob don't wear much everyday makeup

Or may be none at all, depending on how you feel. You also know that the "natural" look takes at least 5 steps to get to it.

3. Keeping with that, you know what colors of makeup look good on you.

i.e. you know what eye colors look the best for you.

4. And you don't mind the poking of liquid liner

5. You like simple hair styles, i.e.  ponytails, hair down, and buns

As well as the occasional hair curling or straightening.

6.  Sometimes you have on nail polish, sometimes you don't

I'm the type that almost always has it on my toes, but tends to lack when it comes to my finger nails.

7. You have a charcoal tooth whitener

And you probably only use it when absolutely necessary.

8. You tend to use self-tanning lotion on occasion to help add that extra oomf

Because otherwise, you're pasty, pasty white.

9. You only get your hair done a few times a year

And its a color that is easily maintainable.

10. You're brand loyal but also don't mind trying other products

You like what you like and thats that.

11. You have a skincare routine that is somewhere between lazy and efficient​

Sometime you do all of it, sometimes some of it, and sometimes none of it. It all depends on what the effort you want to put into it.

12.  You love vintage shopping

And finding all of the different things that are perfect for your style.

13. Dry-shampoo is a great thing, especially when you haven't washed your hair in a while

It can help freshen up any greasy hair style that has gone unwashed for a while.

14. You don't mind heels, but would rather not wear them

Flats are much more comfortable and convenient.

15. You're fairly punctual

Mainly because you aren't trying to style your hair everyday.