Mike Johnson Needs To Be The Next Bachelor

Bachelor Nation Needs Its First Black Male Lead, And Mike Johnson Is The Perfect Man For It

Give Bachelor Nation what we want!

8762

For anyone that has been watching Hannah Brown's season of "The Bachelorette," you have met Mike Johnson. The goofy grinning Mike was a fan favorite on this current season and everyone was especially sad to see him leave Week 7. I know that I fell in love with him, just because of how open he was with his feelings for Hannah. A lot of people dish on the Bachelor franchise, for being fake and unrealistic, however, I really saw Mike genuineness throughout the whole season. As the new season of "The Bachelor" approaches, the franchise would be stupid to let him slip through the cracks.

1. He truly just wants to find his 4th queen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzrakyDnaTH/

Mike mentioned in the show, multiple times, that he has 3 ladies in life. Those ladies would be his younger sister, his mother, and his grandmother. The whole show he mentioned that Hannah could be his 4th lady. As we know, that didn't work out, but I definitely think that "The Bachelor" could provide him with that opportunity. He is clearly very respectful of women and honestly, knows how to treat a woman right. Who wouldn't want that?

2. He brings the energy to every room.

Not only was Mike a respectful man, but he was also an incredibly charming man. He was friends with most of the guys on the show ( except for Luke P.... but was anyone friends with Luke P?) and always showed off his playful side. In every group date, he was full of laughter, charm and swagger. If he were to be the next Bachelor, every date would literally be so fun, energetic, and without a doubt, crazy! He would do some of the most out-of-the-box stuff and really try to find a woman who can match his energy.

3. He deserves to be loved fearlessly like Hannah B.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzZSTI0Dur4/

For "Bachelorette" viewers, Week 7 was an especially hard one for Hannah and Mike. Obviously, because he was sent home, but this was more than a simple elimination. Mike opened up a lot this season, from things like losing a child to not being serious about a woman in multiple years. He opened up and showed his "true self" like Hannah B asked for. Prior to Week 7, he admitted that he was falling in love with Hannah, something that he hadn't done in a long time. Hannah realized this and her eliminating Mike was one of the hardest things she had to do all season. Her emotional breakdown about sending him home proves that she knew Mike is a great guy and to let him go sucked. But, at the end of the day, she wasn't his person but she still said, "Mike deserves to be loved fearlessly."

4. He would be the first black Bachelor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz9f0iyH-af/

Obviously the franchise should pick a qualified candidate for the position, but the franchise LOVES to play on anything they can. Like with Colton Underwood, the franchise practically used the fact that he was a virgin, whenever possible. Back in 2017, "The Bachelorette" had their first black Bachelorette, Rachel Lindsay. It is about time that "The Bachelor" follows suit. Mike is an African American man and more than qualified. I can see the promos now!

5. He's a grown man looking for real love.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByTjJyUHvVK/

Mike, who is 31 years old, has been through a lot in his life. From being a veteran to being in other long term relationships, Mike is more than just a player. In other seasons of the Bachelor franchise, some contestants have been very young or immature, which questions their seriousness for the show. Mike is more than responsible and has the truest intention: to find love. That's what the show is all about, so what more could they want?

Mike Johnson was a treasure on "The Bachelorette" season 15. He obviously is very attractive, but his inside is just as good as the outside. He is kind, supportive, respectful, and an overall gentleman. He would be the perfect candidate for this show because he is deserving of love and I wish they would have given him way more than airtime than stupid Luke Parker. He has the body, the heart, and the intentions that lead to the perfect Bachelor. ABC, please snatch him up already!!