We all know that midterms are extremely stressful. We spend countless hours studying, losing sleep , and putting our social lives in jeopardy in hopes that we at least make a C. Hang in there, it'll all be over soon. In hopes to lighten your mood during this rough time, enjoy these sloths explaining the madness that occurs during midterms week.
1. When your professor waits until last minute to announce when your midterm is.
I could've been studying last week, but NOOOO, you didn't tell us or give us the study guide until like 3 days prior to the exam...
2. Pulling all-nighters just to cover all of the chapters that will be on the exam.
And after you stay up all night, then you have to stay awake through your exam the next day.
3. Sitting in class before the exam like...
I'm just winging it.
4. When you begin the exam and there's nothing from the study guide on the first page.
What was the point of the study guide then?
5. Dreaming of when this dreaded week will end.
Hope these sloths help lift your spirits during midterms week! Study hard. The pain will be over soon.