9 Ways 'Law And Order' Understand Our Feelings On Midterms

In New York City's war on crime...

18
Flickr

Midterms. One of the worst parts of the semester because you don't even get to go home for a month afterward. You study, you study some more, and hopefully you eat and sleep somewhere in between. You don't know what day it is or who you're waving at as you walk around campus. You're kind of a dead girl walking.

1. Your sense of time is so foggy.

If I don't have an exam today, all I know is that it isn't test day yet.

2. You eat your feelings.

The only healthy way to cope, am I right?

3. You are probably very irritable.

I'm going to have a lot of apologizing to do next week.

4. People try to talk to you and you can't even pay attention.

They think you're listening, but really you're trying to mentally recite all the parts of the brain.

5. You can't go to any weekly activities so it's like you fell off the earth.

What? I didn't miss 5 required meetings in one week. Oops.

6. You forget everything you thought you knew.

You're feeling great and then you look through the first page of the exam and you feel...not great.

7. You remember that you still have half a semester left.

You mean I have to do this again??

8. Your family wonders if you're still alive.

No news is good news.

9. When your tests are over and you have to recuperate for the second half of the semester.

Things are not good.