Midterms as told by Friends

Midterms as told by Friends

Midterms are here everybody. Time to buckle down.

15
Midterms as told by Friends

It's that time of the year again. The carefree attitude of summer has officially gone and fall is finally here. Ladies and gentlemen, midterms are upon us.

First, you have so many hopes about your grades and about how well you're going to do.

Now, it's time to get down to work. You're ready. You were born for this.

You've worked for a little bit. You deserve a break, right?

Okay....so maybe Netflix has turned into full-on procrastination. So, this means you can go out....just for a little bit.

But, that little bit turns into a lot of bit. Before you know it, it's too late.

Come the morning, you regret everything. You should've been studying! This may be only a midterm but it is still half of your grade!

You're determined to make something out of your wasted night, though. You did study--even if it was only for a little bit.

Okay, so now it is time to get back to work. You promise yourself and your friends that this is the day everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, gets done.

Flash forward to the day of your midterm. You're ready. You know you are. Then you open the test and you don't recognize anything.

Even if you don't do well on your midterms, always remember that you're still awesome.