Mid Semester Feelings, As Told By Adele

Mid Semester Feelings, As Told By Adele

What better way to express myself than through the magic that is Adele?

18
Mid Semester Feelings, As Told By Adele
Tumblr

It's the middle of November, which means that we're more than halfway through fall semester. The past two months have flown by (terribly cliché, but true nonetheless), and I have a lot of feelings about the fact that I'm basically halfway done with my sophomore year of college.

To properly communicate my myriad emotions, I think it's best to turn to the glorious and wonderful expressions of one of my favorite humans: Adele.

So, as expressed through the magic that is Adele, here are my feelings on:

1. Having an 8 AM class two days a week

Every morning, when my alarm goes off at 7 AM, I curse the young and naive version of myself who thought registering for a class at the crack of dawn was a good idea.

2. Receiving an A on a paper

"I'd like to thank the library, for being open until 12 AM the night before my paper was due..."

3. Being assigned readings that are a billion pages long

Honestly John Locke, you lost me on page 3.

4. Doing homework after 8 PM

Literally all I want after 8 PM is my bed.

5. Walking to class in the pouring rain...again

"Hello, it's me. I was wondering if you could STOP RAINING FOR 2 SECONDS SO I CAN WALK TO CLASS WITHOUT GETTING TOTALLY DRENCHED."