Report this Content
You would think that coming back from Spring Break would leave you refreshed, recharged, and ready to tackle the rest of the semester. But, if you're like me, it's basically the exact opposite. That little taste of sunshine and freedom just leaves you completely unmotivated and anxious for the semester (and school year) to be over.
I'm sure many of you can relate. And who better to sympathize with our woes than our good friends at Dunder Mifflin! Here are just some of the struggles of Mid-Semester Blues, as told by The Office.
1. When you get that first assignment after returning from vacation.
2. When you find yourself daydreaming about your amazing Spring Break.
3. When your professor announces the date of the next exam.
4. When you cram study for the exam and still manage to pass with flying colors.
5. When you have absolutely no clue what the professor is talking about.
6. That first Friday after Spring Break.
7. When you're practicing your final oral presentation.
8. When you're trying to go to class with a positive attitude.
9. When you start shopping for textbooks for next semester.
10. When you think about how many weeks are left until summer.
11. When you're running low on meal credits.
12. When you decide to take a "short break" from studying.
13. When it feels like the semester is going to last forever.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.