Top 5 Michael Scott Characters

5 Michael Scott Characters That Will Have You Screaming For A Reboot Of 'The Office'

"I stole, and I robbed and I kidnapped the president's son."

67

If you've ever watched an episode of "The Office," chances are you've seen one of Michael Scott's made-up character's. Each character has a purpose and a message, usually over-exaggerated and over the top. Here's a list dedicated to his hilarious characters.

1. Prison Mike

When Michael finds out that one of his employees from the transferred Stanford branch — Martin — had been to prison for insider trading, he feels the need to scare the office straight when Martin eludes to prison not being so bad. The other employees suggest that jail might have been better than Dunder Mifflin, seeing as the prisoners had time outside, television, and classes. He creates "Prison Mike," who embodies every stereotypical aspect of a prison.

2. Caleb Crawdad

When the office is nervous as an announcement was made in the Wall Street Journal that Dunder Mifflin was going some financial issues, Michael tries to ease their worries by playing a game called "Belles, Bourbon & Bullets." As the game begins, we soon realize the game is set in Savannah where everyone has to solve a murder and talk in southern accents, and we are introduced to the handsome playboy, Caleb Crawdad, "I do declare."

3. Michael Scarn

We're introduced to Michael Scarn multiple times throughout the series. He's first introduced when Pam wanders upon a script in Michael's office while he was away at a meeting. We soon learn that the film script is titled "Threat Level Midnight," and Michael Scarn is essentially Michael Scott — if he was an action hero.

4. Date Mike

"Hi, I'm date Mike, nice to meet me." When Pam tries to subtly set Michael up during happy hour at a bar, he suddenly turns into "Date Mike." When he catches on, although Date Mike ends up being a total turn off for his original blind date, his obnoxious behavior does gain attention from the bar's manager, Donna.

5. Michael Klump

When the office is stressed about losing weight, Michael creates Michael Klump, a character reminding the staff to love their bodies as they are beautiful no matter what their size.

Here's to hoping for a reboot of "The Office." There may not be another Michael Scott, but one can dream.