To My Suitemates, I Will Miss You So Much This Summer And Thanks For The Memories

My freshman dorm experience

118
Grayson Gerber

Freshman year of college comes with many challenges. You are thrown into this little dorm, surrounded by a bunch of people you don't really know yet, and forced to figure things out for yourself. I was beyond excited for this venture. As I come to a close of my first year here, I can't help but reflect on everything that has changed and made me a better person today.

You always hear about those college roommate horror stories. It scares us all. I am fortunate enough to say that I have literally had the best college roommates anybody could ask for. Not only do we all live with each other with ease, but we are also all each other's best friends. I hope these girls are in my life forever because they are amazing and beautiful, and I can't wait to see where life takes them.

I will miss you guys so much this summer. Thank you for all the amazing memories you have created with me.

Anna: I love you so much. Thank you for being such a wonderful roommate. I'm so glad that we chose to live with each other! You are so beautiful inside and out.

Madi: You are such an amazing person. I'm so proud of who you have become. You are so beautiful and deserve the world. Thank you for constantly being there for me and of course for the Mexican trips.

Syd: I am so glad we happened to live with each other. You have such an amazing personality and you have grown so much. You are gorgeous and with your drive, you will go so far in life.

Caitlin: I love, love, love you. I love your personality and drive. We can literally talk about anything in the world and I appreciate that so much. Your confidence and beauty astonish me.

Kristian: You are the sweetest human being on this planet. You never fail to have a smile on your face and you constantly cheer me up. You are too beautiful and I can't wait to see where life takes you. Oh and I love your mom.

Zella: You have the best hair I've ever seen. Your smile is infectious. You're so gosh darn cute. I am so glad you live so close to me at home.

Meg: You have such an amazing and optimistic personality. I love that about you. You are so beautiful and cute and I am so glad that I have met you. Also, Tye is okay.

Elaina: I am so glad you moved into our suite!! You have such a great and fun personality and you look beautiful with your blonde hair! Even though you stole my Oreos, I still love you so much.

Taylor: I miss you!! Even though I only got to be with you for one semester, you are so amazing and filled with life. You are so beautiful and don't you dare let anybody else make you think differently. I love you!

Again, I love you all so much. You have each been so incredible in general and towards me. I am so thankful we were put together. 311 for life.