Merry & Bright: Six Stunners To Wear This Holiday Season

The holiday pieces you need.

38

Girls, there's only two weeks until Thanksgiving and six until Christmas. DON'T PANIC – I've got you covered! (Literally.) Here are six pieces that will be sure to turn heads at your next holiday party! You can still stuff your face with turkey and no one will notice because everything you'll see below WILL HIDE IT.

You're welcome in advance. So get ready to wow the crowd and eat your heart out!

1. Sequined Stars Dress, Anthropologie ($178)

This gold beauty will brighten up any evening. Who needs accessories when you've got golden stars covering you?

2. Sateen Dress, Zara ($99)

Talk about turning heads! This red will pop against everyone in their dark colors.

3. Gathered Hem Dress, Zara ($39.90)

On the darker side of things... RELEASE YOUR INNER VAMPIRE.

4. Shimmered Lace Skirt, Anthropologie ($158)

THIS SKIRT. Holy beauty! The detailing on this grey-blue piece is amazing. Beautiful silver stitching. Just saying, you need this.

5. Check Dress with Frills, Zara ($49.90)

Yes, I know. Another brilliant Zara find. You're welcome. I have to admit, this one's my favorite! (And PSA: it's arriving to my apartment any day now!!) Red and plaid just screams holiday season. And the ruffles will make you feel like Kate Middleton. How could you go wrong?

6. Check Skort ($35.90)

Having a relaxed holiday? This skirt's perfect. Plaid is always a yes and black and white never go out of style. A little bit of ruffle and you're ready to party!