17 Meredith Grey Quotes Every College Girl Needs
Family Friends

Because she really is the epitome of every girl's brain on a daily basis.

1163
ABC

Meredith Grey: a kickass surgeon, a sassy girl boss and the ultimate catch. Grey is everything we wish we could be and more. In Grey's Anatomy, some of her wise words seem to hit close to home, being extremely relatable to college girls as they are to surgical residents. Here are 17 Meredith Grey quotes every college girl needs to hear.

1. "We're adults? When did that happen? How do we make it stop?"

meredith grey pizza GIF

2. "More tequila. More love. More anything. More is better."

meredith grey GIF

3. "Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to let go."

meredith grey GIF

4. "Please don't make me strangle you."

greys anatomy GIF

5. "Not everybody has to be happy all the time. That's not mental health. That's crap."

meredith grey GIF

6. "I shave my legs. Sometimes."

greys anatomy GIF

7. "I don't need complicated. I have complicated all on my own."

greys anatomy GIF by ABC Network

8. "Let's play a game of whose life sucks the most. I'll win. I always win."

9. "I wanna punch your face."

i am fine black and white GIF

10. "I'm practicing celibacy, and drinking does not go well with celibacy."

whats that supposed to mean greys anatomy GIF

11. "Fill the damn silence."

meredith grey GIF

12. "I used to be hardcore."

my set GIF

13. "Life is hard."

GIF by The Paley Center for Media

14. "I have wine."

meredith grey GIF

15. "We screw boys like whores on tequila."

greys anatomy GIF

16. "Hating you is exhausting."

greys anatomy GIF

17. "Just put one foot in front of the other. Just get through the day."

meredith grey GIF by ABC Network