It feels like I've had the month from hell, and sometimes it seems like it's all in my head. These last two weeks have been dreadful. It felt like I've lost all sense of myself, and pulling myself back together is way harder than usual. Cracking under pressure, crying where it's not even really necessary.
When is... the correct time to cry, though?
I've been told to stop crying lately and it's super frustrating because it just seems like that's the only way I've been able to relieve the pressure of just existing. I've had awful pits of pain in my stomach and nausea for weeks now. The only thing I can blame it on is the Mercury Retrograde, and I've never been one to really think my mood could be altered in such a way, but it has.
It has made it really difficult to do a lot of things I'd otherwise just do, and I'm feeling like I'm stuck.
I was talking to my brother the other night and he was just telling me how he was feeling, and it sounded so similar to the way I've been feeling. It's odd because we're already so interconnected out of all of my siblings, so we already feel a lot of the same things.
When he came to me and told me how he was feeling, I smiled, not because I had someone to go through this pain with, but because of how connected we really are as humans.
I've been talking to a lot of people about this Mercury Retrograde and how it has been affecting us, and to hear how similar our symptoms are. We're more alike than most would like to admit.
Some of the tips I'd like to share for getting through this Mercury Retrograde without poppin' off too much!
- Don't be afraid to distance yourself when you feel like you need the space. You can give someone an explanation later, but really focus on how you feel right now.
- Make sure you're eating well, nothing too crazy, just whatever you think your body needs.
- Sleeeeep! Get some good sleep! We all have deadlines, and work, and all that crappy stuff, but sleep is essential to your wellbeing.
- Indulge, where you want! Treat yo' self!
- The First Mercury Retrograde Of 2019 Is On The Way & It's Bringing ... ›
- Mercury Retrograde Explained| Astrostyle: Astrology and Daily ... ›
- What The March 2019 Mercury Retrograde Will Bring For You ... ›
- Mercury retrograde, explained without astrology - Vox ›
- Mercury Retrograde: How to Survive A 3-Week Communication Crisis ›
- Mercury Retrograde: Meaning & Overview | Horoscope.com ›
- 2019 Mercury Retrograde Calendar ›
- Everything You Need to Know About Mercury Retrograde - Susan ... ›
- Mercury Retrograde Dates 2019 | What is Mercury Retrograde ... ›