Merchandise For Your Inner Nasty Woman

Merchandise For Your Inner Nasty Woman

'Cause nasty women get stuff done.

30
Merchandise For Your Inner Nasty Woman
Daily Kos

On Wednesday the final presidential debate happened, and I have to say it was a wild ride. In one of the last questions, Hillary Clinton was discussing Donald Trump's tax payments and was yet again interrupted by the Republican nominee with a slur. As Clinton discussed the rise of taxes and how she and Trump will have to pay more, she said, "assuming he can't figure out a way to get out of it." This is when Trump immediately responded, leaning menacingly into the mic to say, "such a nasty woman."

When this happened Hillary didn't respond to Trump's comments, she left that to the viewers. So obviously the internet did what it does best, and made beautiful reactions and merchandise out of it.

So I wanted to share my favorite merchandise that releases my inner 'nasty woman.'

This hella nasty and cute shirt.

You can get this here.

This hella funny Trump parody hat .

You can get this hat here.

For those of you who want to be a nasty hombre.

You can buy these super nasty pins here.

If you are like me and think that coffee is it's own food group but you still wanna be a #NastyGal.

You can buy this mug here.

If you have dreamed of the perfect nasty tote bag.

You can buy this bag here.

I hope that you all embrace the nasty women that you are.