Memes Only Book Worms Will Understand

Memes Only Bookworms Will Understand

Calling all bookworms!

27
https://www.maxpixel.net/Christian-People-Prayer-Worship-Person-Hope-2082141

Calling all bookworms! I don't know about you, but when I read a book, I get really emotionally involved. Like, to the point where I may cry or throw the book across the room. It's a problem. However, I love the exhilarating feeling a book can give me.

But while books are amazing, they can get pretty annoying, too. The characters do stupid things. The author hurts us. And, of course, we face the people who don't understand the power a book can do. So, without further ado, get ready to laugh and cry as you relate to the horrible yet honest truth of a bookworm through the power of memes.

weheartit

This is honestly one of the worst things ever because you thought you understood each other and then the author turns around and betrays your trust. Rude.

weheartit

Ptsh. Who needs sleep when you have a heart-wrenching deceptive yet amazing book in your hands?

weheartit

Don't judge. I know you love a book character too...

weheartit

On one side of the spectrum, you love book characters and want to date them (before they die that is) because they are perfect in every way, shape, and form...

weheartit

But then you also want them to fess up and say they're in love with the other character. Like, I don't want to keep you from your happiness, character. (But keep in mind I can make you happy too.)

weheartit

No more words are needed. This is, like, the truth.

weheartit

They just don't get it...

weheartit

Don't judge. I know you do it too.

weheartit

It's like "To Narnia!" but like more depressing.

weheartit

Oh, the glorious cycle of books. The only way to fix it? Read another book. Once you read a book, you can never go back. They own you now. You don't own it.

weheartit

Sits in a corner and cries while trying to figure out which book I'll read next. I told you. It's a vicious cycle.

weheartit

Person: Why do you like books so much?

Me: Are you sure you want to have this conversation? There's no going back.

weheartit

Hush, Hush. Did you say Hush, Hush? I'm coming!

weheartit

Do you know how many times I have died? Like hundreds. This is no exaggeration. I'm like a cat but with way more than 9 lives.

weheartit

Do not underestimate my power, Muggle.

weheartit

Oh, and they also like toying with our emotions. They're good at that too.

weheartit

...The sad truth. (You sang it, too, didn't you?)

weheartit

It's a rough world out there. That's why we read books. A book a day keeps reality away.

weheartit

Please. Just do your homework before trying to insult me.

Books. They make the world go round. Even if they do tear our hearts out and rip them to shreds. The truth is, I cannot live without books, as do other bookworms. We simply cannot continue without them.

That's all I have for you. What's your favorite book? I hope you have an amazing rest of your day and week. Remember to keep smiling. You never know who will need it.