No matter what political party you may or may not belong to, you have to admit, Melania Trump has style and carries herself with class and kindness. As a former fashion icon, it was to be expected that she would slay as The First Lady, and she has not disappointed yet. She has worked with stylist Hervé Pierre since her husband was inaugurated. Recently, President Donald Trump referred to her, as the next Jackie Kennedy. He told Fox & Friends, "You know the baby blue doesn't fit with us," noting he plans to replace it [Air Force One paint job] with a darker navy and the gold stripe along with the aircraft with one in red. He says: "That was Jackie O and that's good, but we have our own Jackie O today, it's called Melania."

In light of this, I have collected some of Melania's most iconic looks. As First Lady, it is quoted that, "fashion was a means to create an identity for an administration." Judge for yourself if she reaches Jackie status below:

1. Her inauguration outfit.

Let's start out from her first moments as First Lady: channeling a little bit of Jackie Kennedy herself, she dressed in a beautiful powder blue outfit as her husband was sworn in as president. The coat was designed by Ralph Lauren.

2. Freedom Inauguration Ball

Hervé Pierre dressed her in this elegant Inaugural Ball dress. It looks like an art piece in and of itself.

4. MELANIA TRUMP WORLD on Instagram: “What a gorgeous picture😍she is such a maginificent woman❤️🇺🇸 • #MelaniaTrump #FLOTUS #DonaldTrump #POTUS #USA #MakeAmericaGreatAgain…”

Cute, comfortable, and classy. Anyone can easily recreate this look!

5. The wedding of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. 

Pretty in pink! Some major inspo for the next time you head to a wedding!

8. Hosting a dinner at Winfield House for Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, and Camilla.

An elegant red flowing dress that will bring attention to any room.

9. At a welcome ceremony at Buckingham Palace in London, UK.

I am loving the navy and crisp white. Where can I find a hat like that?

10.  Arriving at Stansted Airport in London, UK.

She seems to really like her navy blues and whites and I am 100% all here for it.

14. The visit to the Children’s Inn at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) for Valentine’s Day.

Pink on pink on pink and I can't have enough of this look. I need this jacket for next years stat.

20.  FLOTUS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIr7EpO6gIE

And last, but not least, one of my personal favorites! Something so cozy and cute about this casual look.