11 Amazing Things Meghan Trainor Taught Us About Relationships

Need tips on relationships and how you deserve to be treated? Meghan Trainor knows!

23
Full HD Pictures

Meghan Trainor, an admirable singer-songwriter, is the perfect role model to women of all ages. She is so sassy, exciting, bold and classic. Her latest hit, "Me Too" is exactly how I feel about her. I would absolutely love to be her, too! Here are a few reasons we should listen to Meghan Trainor, based on what she's saying in her music.

1."No"

Have you ever been in a situation where a guy is asking you a million questions and you just don't want to listen?..."No!"..."No!"..."NO!!" Guys just don't understand, because they're not the smartest, even when you spell it out. Also, a man doesn't have to be a priority.

2. "Better"

Girls need to have high standards, and no one deserves YOU! Guys can be deceiving and us women deserve better than that. Never lower your standards just to be in a relationship.

3. "Mom"

First of all, my mom is the best! All moms and daughters should strive for this kind of relationship. Your mom will always love you, "even when I'm lying." She's the best friend you can have.

4. "Mr. Almost"

Ever feel like a relationship just isn't working out? You can't force a relationship, and if it isn't working, then it just isn't working. Again, DON'T lower your standards just to be in a relationship. Make your own decisions and always tell them what you think.

5. "Credit"

Ever end a relationship, and feel you made him the way he is? You made him into the man he is and taught him how to treat a woman right. You deserve credit for making him a better gentleman.

6. "No Good For You"

Don't be so in love that you can't see how good you really are. Woman, be strong and know your worth. Just because a man has money, that doesn't make him any better. AND listen to your girls when they tell you, "He's no good for you!"

7. "Me Too"

"Who's that sexy thing I see over there?" That's you. Be confident in yourself and wake up feeling good about yourself, and don't let anyone ever make you feel any other way. Never strive to be anyone but you.

8. "All About That Bass"

Body image is not everything. No matter what you look like and how big or small you are, you are beautiful, and "every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top!" A little extra isn't always a bad thing.

9. "Dear Future Husband"

Know what you want in a husband and have expectations that they need to live up to. He needs to know how to treat you, and be on your side. She has goals for her future husband and she won't settle for anything less.

10. "Lips Are Moving"

ALL MEN LIE! You can't believe everything a guy tells you. He will lie like it's nothing. Don't forgive him just because he buys you nice things. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Also, just because he cries and pleads with you that he has changed, he will still go back to his old ways.

11. "Like I'm Gonna Lose You"

No matter what you go through with other men, they aren't all the same. Know how to love someone unconditionally and be there for them. When you find the one, treat HIM right, and get it in return. "Love them like you're going to lose them."