Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

One of the best things 2020 has to offer!

5
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion is an American rapper and songwriter. Her dancing skills are amazing and her songs are iconic and most of them end up in the charts. Megan embodies so many qualities for young woman which are body positivity and self love.

I love what she represents in the industry. Megan is a strong independent woman. Every young African American kid or woman feels empowered when they are in the car or watching the television and seeing Megan trending. Woman and young children of different ethnicities feel proud because they can finally have an idol to look up to. She is powerful and her hard work is getting notice all over the world. Megan is the one and only queens that helped us with 2020 with her music.

With her song body woman are learning that their body is their own temple and that you should have more body positivity. We need to love ourselves more. This quarantine and these times should help us be more humane and understand that we should look for each other.

2020 has been full of many negative things but Megan Thee Stallion is not one of them. Megan Thee Stallion is beautiful and she deserves all the hype. Megan is a hot girl and she makes every woman feel special and beautiful.

I highly recommend everyone to download Body by Megan Thee Stallion and if you have a TikTok don't be afraid to join the body positivity hashtag. Tik tokers you can do the body dance challenge or you can do the body positivity challenge with pictures that make you confident about your body and self.

Never be afraid to show your body and to be confident in it. Wear a crop top if you are plus size and wear a mini skirt if that makes you feel comfortable. Never let anyone say negative things about you because you only get one body. This body song that Megan released recently is for woman to know that they are valuable and you don't have to let a man or anybody tell you that your body is not precious.