Meet The Reporter: After College

Meet The Reporter: After College

Meet Reporter Muska Olumi and read about her plans after college.

3

I've always thought graduating college seems so far away I don't even want to make a plan for it but, I've realized that I only have a year and a half left of school and until I step into "the real world". Now, I don't have as much time as I think I do. Usually this would cause me to panic and go into a downward spiral but I'm really excited for my future. I'm excited for the endless opportunities I have and what could happen.

After college, my plan is to find a job I'm passionate about and move. I want to move someplace I'm not used to and learn to love it there, take the time to explore someplace other than Arizona and see the world. I want to take the time after college to make a plan for keeping up with my hobbies, I want to do the adulting thing and sign up for yoga or pilates and join book clubs and go out dancing because these are all things I don't want to lose as I get older. I realize my sense of reality is a bit distorted if I think I can do all these things on top of my busy work life but the thing is I want to make time for them.

The possibilities are endless.