I've been rewatching a lot of classic moments from movies and shows, so why not?
Meet My Spirit Animals
all GIFs from Google.
- Tina Belcher. Awkward as all heck (the best part), good mixture of sass and serious. Also has little to no cares in the world.
- Linda Belcher. She's loud and talkative. Also singing at the most random moments. Once I'm out of my shell, I'm a Linda.
- Carl Wheezer. His awkwardness is a mood for me. He also has a gentle persona, and LOVES animals (perfect for a dog lover like myself).
- Spongebob Squarepants. Spongebob's perpetually happy and optimistic self is me to a tee.
- Ed from Good Burger. Ed is one of the most literal people I've ever seen on film. His enthusiasm and innocence are also relatable.
- Karen Smith. I don't know, I took a Buzzfeed quiz to find out which character I was from Mean Girls, and it just kind of makes sense to me.
- Elton John from Rocketman. He's sensitive and expressive with his feelings like I am.
- Aang from Avatar. Mainly because the way he got excited at a penguin is the exact reaction I have when I see a dog. Plus his playful nature and high energy.
- Gene Belcher. I've been told I'm Gene. The random outbursts are a mood.
- The Grinch. His introverted nature is relatable. We all grew up to be him to an extent.