Meet My Black Kitten, Haven, Who Lives In Middletown, MD

Haven was a stray sitting on my deck outside in the pouring rain one day when I came home to visit my family. We took her in a day later and now she has become my cuddle bug when I sleep at night, or when I need to unwind after a long day at work.

10

About Haven:

• Age: 6 months
  • Weight: 6 lbs
  • Where they were born: Middletown, MD
  • Favorite food: Fancy Feasts
  • Current location: Middletown, MD
  • Nicknames: Squish
  • Best friend: Me, I guess because she spends most of her time with me and lives in my room rent-free (so, really if I'm not her best friend - I'm offended)
  • Favorite toy: Brown squeaky mouse

5 Random Facts About Haven:

1. Haven sleeps from around 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. every evening and then decides to be rambunctious from the moment I lay my head down to go to sleep until I wake up the next morning.

2. She also enjoys feet (yes, I know, GROSS). But, if I'm not wearing socks or slippers, she's running after my feet and chasing me until I'm at the door or on my bed.

3. Haven is lowkey in love with my sister's cat, Django. It's like a Romeo and Juliet type of love. They sit outside the door on either side and paw at each other from underneath the door and meow. Sometimes Haven likes to escape so she can run away with her one true love.

4. When we first took Haven to the vet to make sure she was healthy and ready to be in our home, she had a wound on her back. It didn't seem to bother her until the vets shaved the area and she kept licking it thereafter. She then had to live with the cone of shame for two weeks.

5. She likes tacos. I went to eat my dinner one night upstairs and she kept trying to get to my plate so she could have a bite. She hasn't done that with any other plate of food, just tacos.

3 Places She Loves To Go With Her Human:

1. She enjoys my bed, but only when I'm on it with her. She's a cuddle bug and will lay with me when she gets the vibe, otherwise, she would rather be on the floor playing with her toys.

2. She hides behind my bed, which scared me the first time she did it because I thought I lost her. She enjoys trying to climb up the backboard at 7 in the morning and trying to eat my hair.

3. Anytime I open my closet door, she's right behind me trying to get in.

The Best Pictures Of Haven Ever Taken: