Meet ASU Odyssey: Mana Phouthavongxay

Meet ASU Odyssey: Mana Phouthavongxay

A series where readers will get to meet ASU Odyssey reporters

7
Meet ASU Odyssey: Mana Phouthavongxay
Mana Phouthavongxay

Hello!

My name is Mana Phouthavongxay and I am a sophomore at ASU majoring in Communication and minoring in Media Analysis. Writing has not always been my favorite thing to do but my dream career will require a lot of it so I thought the Odyssey would help me learn to like it more. And it did! Now one of my favorite things to do is write, I try to journal often.

As mentioned earlier my dream career involves writing; my dream career is being a public relations manager for a theatre company on broadway. That's right, NYC. It combines two things I love, connecting people and theatre. Those have always been passions of mine.

Barb Armendariz

I am a music lover! I am always searching for new songs as well as making different playlists. I am always sending songs to my friends and vise versa. Feel free to follow me on Spotify and share your music with me! My name is @manaphouthavong.