5 Reasons You Should Be Voting For Gary Johnson This November

He may not be a Republican or a Democrat, but he still is a presidential candidate.

12

For those who keep saying they don't want to vote in the presidential election because they dislike both Trump and Clinton, there is a third option: Gary Johnson. He is the candidate for the Libertarian Party and former Governor of New Mexico. Here are a few things you need to know about this candidate.

1. He supports legalization of marijuana.

Although it is legal in a few states, this candidate feels like it would be beneficial for the economy to have it legal everywhere. Although this is a bit controversial, he believes that if it is monitored that it would help the country tremendously.

2. He was Governor for 8 years.

Gary was Governor of New Mexico for a little over eight years and did extremely well in that position. The only reason he didn't run for another term was because he was term-limited. Overall, he is pretty liked by the state of New Mexico.

3. He lives a very active life.

Unlike both candidates that we all know of, Gary has a very active lifestyle. He has competed in several triathlons. He even competed in the Ironman World Championship not once but THREE times!!!! He also has climbed all Seven Summits (yes even Mount Everest.)

4. He is a successful businessman.

Like Trump, Gary knows a thing or two about running a successful business. He has developed the largest construction in New Mexico providing over 1000 jobs for citizens of his state. So obviously he knows how to handle financials which is for sure what we need right now.

5. HE DIDN'T DELETE ANY EMAILS.

Sorry. Had to throw that in.

Obviously, you should do more research on who you are voting for before you head to the polls on November 8th. So no matter who you are voting for, just make sure to vote, because your voice really does matter.