If It's Meant to Be, It Will Be

If It's Meant to Be, It Will Be

Believe in Him and what He has in store for you.

27065
If It's Meant to Be, It Will Be
HDWallpaper

It's often said "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be." This quote is one that has incredible impact, but is also one of the most difficult to believe in.

Loss of a loved one is possibly one of the most painful parts of life, whether it be due to death or simply going separate ways. Some say that death is the most painful of the two, but I disagree. The worst is losing someone you love to something you can not control, either a relationship or a friendship. It is the two of you still going about your day to day lives: walking, talking, breathing, but living in two totally different worlds. You pass each other and don't even say a word when at one point in time you could not go an hour without talking. You see each other on social media and just hope the other is doing okay because you just do not know anymore. You both keep moving on with your lives as if the pain does not exist there. At least when you lose someone you love to death, you know they still love you. When you lose someone you love to going separate ways, you know a decision was made to walk away, and I believe that is what hurts the most.

When you lose someone, sometimes they will find their way back to you. They’ll find their way back into your life because maybe they have something else to teach you. Maybe they’ll come back into your life at a time where they felt you need them the most. When they do, though, you will both no longer be the same people you once where. You won’t understand each other in the same way. But, if they do find their way back, allow yourself to understand how beautiful your new bond with them could be and the new memories that can be made. It may not make sense when it happens, but believe in it. Believe that what is meant to be, will be. Know that God has a plan for those He brings back into your life, so just trust in Him.