Tattoos have been a fad for many years and can be used to represent a variety of things. I love the idea of getting small tattoos that have deep meanings to me and have Googled hundreds of ideas.
These are my top 10:
1. A voice wave of a family member saying "I Love You"
If I were to get this, it would be one of my grandmother.
2. WordArt that represents a loved one that passed away
Both my aunt and uncle passed away in 2015, and they had the same initials, so I would get one with the shadow under in their favorite colors in honor of them.
3. Something that symbolizes your hobby or passion
Simple: a music note for me
4. A quote from your favorite book or book series
"Because we weren't like other people. We were peculiar."- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
5. A quote from your movie or movie series
A Mockingjay pin from "The Hunger Games."
6. Something that represents Disney
I think that the Mickey Mouse hands would be cute, or a simple outline of the Mickey ears.
7. Your favorite Disney Princess or their symbol
The lights from "Tangled" would be perfect for me, as I love Rapunzel.
8. A semicolon
Semicolons are used to show that wither you or someone you know has been affected by depression. Many of my friends and myself live with this every day, and our story continues, hence the semicolon.
9. A quote from your favorite musical
While I don't know what quote I would use, I would definitely pick something from "Les Miserables."
10. Your freshman year dorm room number
238, forever and always.
Now go forth, my fellow tattoo-lovers, and get inked!