Meaning Of Freedom

Tell me,

Who of you knows what it means to be free?

To have uncontrolled liberty

The right to be

And be anything you please

To choose your degree of safety

To place down your loyalty

With those you know deserve it truly

To speak how you believe

To believe what you can see

Or to believe in the unseen

To chase the dream

To say what you mean

And never have to come clean

Or apologize for your honesty

Or your beliefs or your policies

To design your morality

Define your mortality

Shape your own reality

With no need of permission from anybody

To choose your victories

Handle your defeats and catastrophes

To lay out the boundaries of your autonomy

To let no one take away your sovereignty

To choose to be happy

100616

123942

378060

237111

124392

309237

14 Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts Your S.O. Will Love

If they love you, they're not going to care if you didn't get them some expensive diamond necklace or Rolex watch; they just want you.

190173

Let me preface this by saying I am not a bad girlfriend.

I am simply a forgetful one.

10 Helpful Tips For College Students Taking Online Courses This Semester

Here are several ways to easily pass an online course.

128850
Photo by Vlada Karpovich on Pexels

With spring semester starting, many college students are looking to take courses for the semester. With the pandemic still ongoing, many students are likely looking for the option to take online courses.

Online courses at one time may have seemed like a last minute option for many students, but with the pandemic, they have become more necessary. Online courses can be very different from taking an on-campus course. You may be wondering what the best way to successfully complete an online course is. So, here are 10 helpful tips for any student who is planning on taking online courses this semester!