Mean Girls Come In All Shapes And Sizes

Mean Girls Come In All Shapes And Sizes

"You can't sit with us!"

40
Mean Girls Come In All Shapes And Sizes

I have contemplated writing this open letter for the simple fact that, no girl wants to admit publicly that their partner has been unfaithful and she remained with him. It is humiliating but it is something I did not forgive him so easily for. It took a lot of time and rebuilding trust to get over it with him. So this is me letting go finally and leaving it all in the past so that I can have a future with my better half.

I will say this: when a partner is unfaithful, there are many key factors which play a major role in that partner's choice to cheat. There were things I could have done better as his girlfriend to not allow it to happen. And to the women involved, you both were not innocent either messaging someone in a relationship, sending nude photos and playing on a man's weakness (sex). Make no mistake, I am not justifying his actions in the least bit. But it was a group effort and these girls knew too.

To The Two Girls That Betrayed Me,

You know who you are. You two are the girls that give all girls a bad name. You are the type of girls that make the genuinely good girls hate all other females. I have considered writing you both a letter to say my peace. But what good would that do? There are things I have wanted to get off my chest for a very long time and in order for me to forgive and move on I have to let it out.

What you both did was wrong. My better half and I have had the rockiest of relationships. We have been on again and off again and at times we were like a strobe light. But you girls should have known that he and I always come back to each other. Through every fight and every break up we without a doubt always work it out.

Did you actually think he was going to be with either of you? Did you actually think he would be with someone who goes after a taken man? What does that say about your character? Sometimes I wonder why either of you even went there? But then I realize that you both must have issues stemmed from a traumatic childhood experience that causes you both to want to live in pure turmoil. I can not even begin to imagine the misery that you live in each day that would cause you to want to harm other women where it hurts the most. Their heart.

To the first girl, you didn’t know me personally but you knew all about me. It was broadcasted all over social media. But that did not stop you from messaging him and inviting him to hang out ,now did it? Or sending him topless photos although he flat out told you he had a girlfriend. You still continued to message him. Then one night when we were fighting, you just happened to catch him at the right moment and you got him. And when I messaged you asking you why you were messaging him, you told me he was just a friend and that you meant no disrespect towards me. Says the girl who sent nude photos to a man in a relationship. That was a lie.

But I brushed it off. A couple weeks passed, he and I were living together when one day, unexpectedly, he told me he was moving out. Prior to that we had already been together two years. I was crushed. But I knew like all of our little fights before it was not the end for us. I knew that he was having one of his wandering moments and that he needed his space. He would be back like always.

I am the girl who always waits for him to get over whatever it is he is going through and come back to me. To love him means to be patient. He’s a gypsy at times but he always finds his way back to me. Three days after he left, while he and I were still talking every day. He went with you to a theme park. The pictures were broadcasted by all of our mutual friends on social media for me to see and I felt as if someone had ripped my heart into pieces. It was wrong of him, absolutely. But you knew what you were doing, too.

You knew the situation between us. You had just talked to me a couple weeks before. But you still went there. How would you feel if someone did that to you? How could you do that to another person? Did you actually think that was ok? I don’t care if you knew me personally or not. You knew of me and you knew all about me.

I spent that weekend drowning my sorrows in alcohol, throwing my guts completely up, and contemplated suicide to make the pain stop. I had never been so low. I can’t put all the blame on you. I know he is a charmer and a sweet talker and can make any women believe whatever they want. But it does not change the fact that you knew.

By the time the weekend had passed, I was finally starting to pick myself up again. I went to work I made it through a whole day with out crying, went home and had dinner and I remember thinking to myself he will be back just like always. I told myself not to stress over it. I took a sleeping pill and passed out. I was awoken at three in the morning to him standing over my bed. This was the Monday after you alls fun little weekend. He got drunk and took a cab over to my house. He broke into the house and crawled in to bed with me. Just like I knew he would do. And just like that you were just some girl who meant nothing.

People think I am out of my mind to continue forgiving him and going back to him after his betrayals. But I have always loved him more than life it’s self and I know through every hardship and every break up, and every fight, that I have never loved anyone the way that I love him. And all though he likes to wander sometimes, I know where his loyalty lies and that has always been with me. He always comes back to me.

So in a way I feel sorry for you because you probably actually thought you would be the one to break us. It must have really sucked finding out you weren’t. But maybe in that heart ache you got just a small dose of the pain I had to endure when I saw you in a picture with the love of my life. I hope in your little weekend with another woman’s man that you learned something at least. I hope you never do to another girl what you did to me and that maybe you will actually respect the institution of love, loyalty, and long term relationships. And I pray that one day when you actually find happiness in another person that no other women will try to move in on him. I would never wish that pain on anyone.

To the other girl, you are the girl who made me lose hope in humanity and the female race. You. You pretended to be my friend. I listened to you cry about your cheating husband and how he left you right after you gave birth to your child. I had suspicions that you were flirting with my better half but anytime I mentioned it to him, he brushed it off quickly and told me I was being crazy.

You were best friends with his cousin whom he was living with at the time. Due to some financial hardships that he and I were facing, I was staying with my parents for a few months to get our finances back in order while he stayed there. But I came over pretty much every night, and spent every weekend there. You had met me personally and talked to me as if I was your friend. He and I weren’t living together at that time but we had lived together before that and we were having some struggles because we wanted our own place together but at that time he was unemployed so we could not afford a place together. I was still financially carrying him though, I gave him money daily for the things he needed. Every weekend spent together was funded by me.

You knew all of this. Don’t act like you didn’t. But we will get back to that later. Unfortunately also at that time, my parents and I had a terrible relationship and things were going south there. I found a room for rent in a guy’s house who was nothing more than a friend to me. The night before I decided to move in with the guy I went to see my better half and talked to him about it because I had to get out of my parents house. The guy said the room was not big enough for the both of us so I was only going to do it for a couple of weeks until my better half found work and we could go somewhere together. But my partner being the jealous controlling guy he is, was not having that. He was so angry with me for even considering moving in there. He took my phone and threw it out the window of my car and crushed it into a million pieces. He said if I were to move in there that we were done.

So I decided not to do it because I cared more for him than getting out of my parents. I decided that night that he meant more to me than anything. I spent the night in his arms having the most passionate sex of my life. It was one of those nights made for the record books. One of those nights where you fall in love all over again. The next day at work I had no way of contacting anyone as my phone was crushed into pieces. I got off work and went straight to his house to see what our plans were for the evening like I did every Friday. And when I arrived to his cousin’s house he stopped me at the door. I noticed your car in the driveway but didn’t think anything of it because I knew you were best friends with his cousin.

He met me at the door and told me he could not get over that I even considered moving in with a guy, even if my intentions were pure and it was strictly just a roommate. He stressed to me that he was hurt by my way of thinking and that he needed some time to think about what he wanted to do. I left hysterical. I went back to my parent’s house, where I had the biggest fight in my entire life with them. I don’t even remember now what the fight was about but I knew I had to move out and fast.

I called my better half’s sister who at the time was my best friend over and over and over again but she was not answering. I called all of my friends with no luck. Mind you I had no phone thanks to him. My new one would not be in for three days, I was using a friends. I literally had no where to go. I was devastated. Could this night have gotten any worse?

I finally took my clothes and got in my car and drove over to the guy’s house who had the room for rent and asked him if I could stay there until I figured out what to do. He told me I looked like I needed a drink. He was right and I did not reject it because it had been a night from hell. We went to the local bar and I was pounding down my third beer when you and my better half decided to walk in. Also with his sister, my best friend, or so I thought. My heart dropped out of my chest. The worst night of my life turned into hell on earth.

At first you guys did not see me, I watched as you nonchalantly brushed his arm and reached for his hand. I watched as he slid his hand on your lower back and I literally could not breathe. My heart was racing I wanted to cry but I couldn't move. I was paralyzed it was like watching your life come tumbling down right before your eyes. This was the man I love more than anything in the world with someone I knew. This was not supposed to be happening. How could he? How could you? I finally approached you I could not take it anymore. I looked you dead in the face and asked you why?

You told me girlfriend just chill I would never do that to you were all just hanging out as friends. Calm down girl! That’s what you told me. You made me feel as if I was overreacting and being crazy. You made me feel as if something was wrong with me. He noticed me and you guys left so quickly even though I was hysterical begging him to talk to me. You guys were all laughing as you walked to the car. My so called best friend could not even look me in the eyes. You laughed at my pain.

What is wrong with you? I do not understand, after having it done to you how you could do that to another woman. I don’t understand how you can laugh at someone hurting and act as if you weren’t the cause of that hurt. You are the reason why I have trust issues in other women. People have told me that you don't owe me anything because ultimately it was him who made the choice. I do not agree with that.

You are just as responsible. You lied to me, you pretended to be my friend. You are just as much as fault. I do not care if he was promising you the world, I do not care what he said to make that night happen. You knew me and you knew what you were doing and that is shameful on your part. You crushed me. I found out later from you and him that you guys went home together that night. So after you looked into my tear filled eyes and assured me and PROMISED me that it was nothing like that, you went home with him. I don’t care how drunk you both were. You both knew what you were doing and it was wrong on both of you.

But like always, he came back to me. And like always everyone called me stupid for going back to him but like I said he is the love of my life and all though we have had our issues no one has ever made me feel the way that he does. What he did was wrong on so many levels but I know now that there were things I could have done better as his partner. I had a lot of issues within myself to work out in order to have a happy and full relationship all around. But it does not change the fact that you knew. You never should have went there.

To the both of you girls: I decided to refer to you as girls because you each do not deserve the title of women. Women do not act as you both did. You two have caused me more hardships than you will ever know. It has not been easy forgiving him and trying to leave the two of you in the past. All though years have passed since both of these incidents they are still permanently stored in my memory and every day is a battle.

A wise person told me that if I choose to stay with him I have to love him for all the things he does right. I have to remind myself daily of all I love about him and forgive him for the two times he did me wrong. I have to make a choice every day to continue to forgive him each day. I battle with my own inner thoughts verusus being with him daily. He always wins. I have to choose to not think about you two and bring it up to him. It is a real struggle. I have needed to say my peace to both of you for so long.

And now I finally have let it all out because I have decided that I am not going to give you two girls that power over my life anymore. You don’t even deserve my anger or my sadness. You girls are not worth it. I chose to forgive him because I love him and I will always choose him over and over and over again. Even on my weakest days it will always be him. You two were just bumps in the road on my journey and not meant for me to dwell on you because ultimately he chose me. You were just girls to have a fun night with. Did you actually think you would have been anything more?

I am the girl that loves him through the beautiful mess that he is. That supported him when he was out of work, and that took care of him through everything. I will always have his back. I am the girl that through his incarceration paid his attorney, that has been at every single visit, that writes him every single day, that keeps money on my phone so that I can speak to him every night. You two don't have it in you to wait for him and love him through this. Not like I do. You will never be that girl to him. He will never see either of you the way he sees me. No one will ever love him as much as I do and he knows that.

We always will come back to each other no matter what we go through. And it is really funny that you both thought you could break that cycle. A word of advice to you both: You both need to look deep inside your souls and ask yourself what pain and hate you are burying that would cause you to want to bring pain to someone else. You will never find true happiness until you do. I have chosen to let you both go now because my happiness and future depends on it.

On behalf of women scorned everywhere, I pray that you both work out your issues and insecurites, whatever they may be, and I hope and pray that you do not ever put another woman through what you have done to me. Have a wonderful life ladies.

Sincerely,

The Wife of The Man Who Saw You Nothing More Than a One Night Stand.