MAXX, an Emerging Pop Artist and Songwriter is on the Rise!

MAXX, an Emerging pop Artist, singer, and songwriter from Ocean Township, New Jersey. Started performing, and writing her own songs at a very young age.

33

MAXX, an Emerging pop Artist, singer, and songwriter from Ocean Township, New Jersey. Started performing, and writing her own songs at a very young age. At then, she never viewed it as her career because she was pursuing horseback riding; she loves horses. During her childhood, she encountered so many traumatic experiences which affected her mental health. Although, it never stops her from actualizing her dreams. After suffering from depression and anxiety in 2017, Maxx began to write about her feelings and experiences. That's when her music became her therapy. Music saved her life, and it kept her prevailing through challenging times. Once she found her love for music, she knew she had to pursue it for the rest of her life.

As Maxx grew older, she began analyzing successful female artists' careers and inspiration, mainly in the pop spaces. She identified with artists like Taylor Swift, Amy Winehouse, Billie Eilish, and Ariana Grande. When she finally moved to Los Angeles, she sought to find unique ways to create a fresh sound and brand that would be groundbreaking and compelling while allowing her favorite singers and other artists to serve as inspiration. Maxx's growing fanbase reflects her seemingly untapped talent. Her passion-filled drive is what is behind her desire to share her voice and perform for new crowds. Maxx has already released five singles, "Thank You For That”, "Old School”, “Breaking Out”, "Lover Boy”, "No Good At Love" and “Hostage”. Her unique style, sound, and authenticity have helped her carve her lane as an artist. Maxx also loves to spend time with her horses when she's not practicing her music. Her music is characterized by her sound-blending pop and soul with a deep inspiring note.

In her recent Debut single, “Hostage”, she tells the world all about the toxic relationship she had with her anxiety. But she wants her fans to be able to relate to it. She hopes that her song will help people in the way it helped her and make her fans feel heard and like they are not alone in this world. She wanted her fans to know that no matter what they are going through, they are never alone.

She wrote "Hostage" when she was dealing with the worst anxiety of her life. She couldn't breathe or stop shaking every day, and she felt utterly consumed by it. As she was shaking, she went into the studio, wrote the song, and came out the most peaceful she had ever been in the longest time. It felt like the songwriting took her anxiety out of her. She urges her reader to never give up no matter what they are going through. Maxx is currently working on new music to share with her fans and planning to release her debut album early next year. She genuinely enjoys engaging with her fans and establishing a deeper connection with them. She hopes to reach as many people as possible through her story and music. She has developed a unique sound and creates moments to remember in her videos and while performing.

Maxx hopes the stories she tells in her music will help others feel less lonely and encourage them to find strength through their passions...as she has. He has a unique style in which he presents himself, his music, and his world to others.

If you’re looking for your new favorite artist, look no further because MAXX is one pop artist you need to keep your eye on.

Follow MAXX on Instagram