MaskClub Face Masks Are My New Favorite

I Loved This Face Mask So Much That I Sent One To My Mom

A good, comfortable mask is a hot commodity these days.

16602

At this point in our pandemic year, a good face mask is a necessity. A mask is required to enter many establishments in most states (you can find your state's regulations here), and even if you're in a county that does not have an enforced mask mandate, a business may still require that you wear one before coming inside. At the beginning of these mandates, it seemed like one face mask would do the trick, but now I'm keeping a face mask in my purse, in my coat pocket, right next to my keys... everywhere I could possibly need a mask at a moment's notice. My family, while in an entirely different part of the country, is doing the same thing. They have a car mask, a backpack mask, a jacket mask — everywhere you strategically place a tube of chapstick, you're now stocking a mask.

I was sent five face masks from MaskClub to test and review. Initially, five seemed like overkill — I had been stockpiling masks for a few months now and had collected a nice variety. But after a couple of wears, I wished MaskClub had just signed me up for a monthly subscription. These masks had quickly shot to the top of my mask favorites list.

MaskClub was initially launched in April of 2020 as a way to provide masks to first responders. After only a few days, the site had become a viral sensation. MaskClub's masks are 100% polyester, with a printed front and a soft, microfiber material that faces your nose and mouth. I have found this material to be the most comfortable, breathable of the face masks I've tried. The mask stays in place as I'm out and about, and I have not experienced an acne outbreak as I had from other masks.

I loved these masks so much that I ordered one for my mom!

She's been looking for a comfortable face mask to take with her as she does errands like grocery shopping or volunteering. Her reviews were equally as enthusiastic as my own — she now keeps her MaskClub mask in the car (the most sacred of mask positions) so she can get the most use out of it.

MaskClub makes wearing a face mask a fun, customizable decision, with tons of pop culture, pattern, and plain color prints to choose from. My favorites have been the plain purple and the blue paisley prints. I don't know how long we're going to be wearing face masks, but I'll be going back to MaskClub whenever I need to restock!