The Avenger You'd Most Likely Defeat Thanos As, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Let's see what rad superpowers you have. Who is your Zodiac-based Marvel Avenger alter-ego?

25681
Marvel Studios

Ever wonder what superpowers you have or perhaps which Avenger would be your best friend? Or even better — which Avenger you would be in the Marvel Universe? Would you be Iron Man or Captain America? Black Widow or Hawkeye? Well, now you can find out! With the help of your zodiac sign, you can finally discover your Marvel Avenger alter ego!

1. Aries (March 21 - April 19): Thor

"You humans are so petty and ...tiny." Talk about being confident — and truthful?

Aries are known to be optimistic, courageous and determined, to say the least. But along with that confidence, comes impatience and a short-temper. In a nutshell, we're looking at the mystic Thor. He's powerful, and he knows it. He has almost no fear, ready to take on anything and everything that'll cross his path. Not to mention, there's no filter. When he thinks of something, he says it. He doesn't care what will happen, because hey, he's Thor; he can do anything. Especially when it comes to Aries', they enjoy taking on leadership roles and physical challenges. There's no better fit than the prince of Asgard.

2. Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Black Widow

Taurus' are practical, and they get to the point. So which Avenger is a Taurus? We're looking at Natasha, AKA Black Widow. Black Widow is a stable person, she doesn't get scared easily and she knows how to get around situations. She's patient but don't be fooled — she's also uncompromising and stubborn, just like a Taurus. She'll have her way one way or another. She's open to all options, but the outcome should be what she wants.

3. Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Scarlet Witch

Geminis' are known to be adaptable and curious. They do what's best and can easily change according to their surroundings. Scarlett Witch was unsure of her powers in the beginning; she was scared of what she was capable of — which is actually another Gemini trait. Yet in the end, Scarlet Witch was able to change into a good person and became an Avenger.

With almost no hesitation, she sided with the Avengers, adapted to her surroundings and her new teammates, and she helped defeat Ultron. She's gentle to those around her, especially with people she knows regular humans consider to be odd, like Vision. And if there's anything a Gemini hates, it's being confined and kept in one place. If you're a Marvel fan, we've seen the struggles Scarlet has gone through as her enemies try to keep her in confinement due to her "dangerous" powers. It hasn't turned out too well.

4. Cancer (June 21 - July 22): The Falcon

Cancers are known to be loyal and tenacious. Sam Wilson, AKA The Falcon, took his side next to Captain America from the moment Cap started his fight for survival in the modern world. He's been there for those he cares for every day, even if it means helping people he might not be too fond of (...Winter Soldier?). Cancers are also known for their extremely tenacious behavior; they're persisting and determined. Sam Wilson will fight to the end to protect Captain America. He's always determined to keep fighting no matter the consequences. One last thing Cancers are also famous for is their imagination. All I can say is: have you seen his flying suit (and he's not even a billionaire like Iron Man)?!

5. Leo (July 23 - Aug. 21): Iron Man

Leos' are humorous and cheerful, but make no mistake, they can be stubborn and very self-centered at times. So who are we looking at now? None other than the CEO of Stark Industries. Tony Stark, AKA Iron Man, is one of the leaders of the Avengers. He's lighthearted most of the time, always poking fun at the other Avengers (including the very serious Captain America).

Just like a Leo, he's extremely imaginative and creative (duh —have you seen everything he owns); he's practically invented almost every piece of technology the Avengers own including his own suit. He and Bruce Banner are the brains of the group, and he never ceases to let anyone forget that. Being a billionaire, he can be a little arrogant, a negative trait that shows up in some Leos'. But all in all, a Leo is known to be a natural born leader just like our man, Iron Man.

6. Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22): Hulk

Virgos are hardworking (and not to mention shy) when they first meet new people. When people think of the Hulk, all they think of is destruction and death. But honestly, the man behind the Hulk is a true Virgo. World renown scientist (even respected by genius Tony Stark), Bruce Banner is kind and hardworking. He's selfless and loyal to the Avengers; he analyzes the entire situation at hand and tries to have a say in the solution. Due to his shy and nervous personality, he tries to avoid arguments among his teammates just like most Virgos do. He is a true Virgo at heart.

7. Libra (Sept. 23 - Oct. 22): The Vision

Diplomatic and fair-minded, if you're a Libra, your Avenger alter-ego is one of the new Avengers in the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Vision.

Vision tries to be diplomatic and harmonious with the other Avengers. While he's not too fond of choosing sides, he will do his best to make sure the universe stays in balance. Vision is a gentle creature, but at the same time, he will become aggressive when necessary. Like most Libras, he's powerful and fair in all decisions; he's cooperative with all his teammates, because he hates using violence and injustice. He is the balance of the world, just like Libras, who are the balance of the zodiacs.

8. Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21): SpiderMan

A true friend till the end, a Scorpio will match up with another one of the new Avengers —Spiderman. Stubborn and passionate, Spiderman is actually just another teenage boy trying to find his place in the world. Turns out that place is fighting with the Avengers to make the world a safer place. He showed his stubborn side and bravery by proving to Tony Stark that he was worthy of becoming an Avenger (he sorta saved the world, so I think he deserves that). Just like a Scorpio, he's resourceful and clever when it comes to finding solutions to problems. Not to mention Scorpios are known for their mysterious appearance and emotional strength, just like Spidey!

9. Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21): Hawkeye

Hawkeye is a generalist and an idealist. He's practical and dry; he gets to the point, not to mention his dry humor definitely adds personality to the team. Clint Barton has an open mind to most problems and loves to tease his fellow Avengers. While he is an optimist, he also tries to think of more realistic ideas and keeps the rest of the team grounded. Like Sagittarius, he's also impatient when the Avengers can't come to a decision or a comprise.

10. Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19): Nick Fury

Obviously, you can see from the gif above, Capricorns are unforgiving and cold. Congrats Capricorns, you've got the founding father of the Avengers. Nick Fury, leader of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Just like Capricorns, Nick Fury is disciplining and strict towards his inferiors; he's responsible (duh... he runs S.H.I.E.L.D) not to mention he makes solid plans (most of the time; the nuclear plans... not so much), and he is a master of self-control. When he fights, he is unforgiving towards his enemies; just like Capricorns, he's like a solo act —he's made it to the top based on his own experience and expertise.

11. Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18): Maria Hill

Maria Hill is another good friend of the Avengers that helps with the strategic part of all the battles. As an Aquarius, she's a progressive woman that will go past all limits to help the Avengers. Maria is independent and strong-headed; she's loyal in the fight for humanity and the fight for good. Just like Aquarius, she's a true humanitarian that easily adapts to her surroundings and easily comes up with strategic solutions for the other Avengers while they battle on the field.

12. Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20): Captain America

Last but not least is another leader of the Avengers (along with Iron Man), is the world's first superhero, good ol' Captain America. Pisces' are compassionate and gentle just like Cap. Captain America may be one of the strongest men on Earth, but his kind and caring personality is like none other. He is wise and friendly; he doesn't insult anyone or their ideas and tries to find the best in everyone, even villains.

A weakness of Pisces is that they're the type of people whose past will come back to haunt them; they have a hard time letting go. There's no better example then Cap who probably lost it all — his family, his girl and his best friend. He tries not to show his sadness from a lost past and currently aims to keep people around him safe and happy. Thanks for your service Cap.

So which Avenger is your alter-ego? What superpowers do you have? Comment below!