Six Mark Cuban Quotes That Will Make You Want To Kick Butt This Semester

This semester you WILL achieve your goals.

52
zulily.com

For those of you who don't know, Mark Cuban is a multi-billionaire and a shark on ABC's Shark Tank. With the semester starting soon, there is a lot of students feeling unmotivated to finish out the year. Along with being a billionaire, he's been known to motivate people to work harder and achieve their goals. Here are six of his most famous quotes that will motivate you to finish out the semester:

1. "Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it all away from you."

2. "I love to compete. To me, business is the ultimate sport. It's always on. There is always someone trying to beat me."

3. "I still work hard to know my business. I'm continuously looking for ways to improve all my companies, and I'm always selling. Always."

4. "It's not about money or connections--it's the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone...And if it fails, you learn from what happened and do a better job next time."

5. "What I've learned is that if you really want to be successful at something, you'll find that you put the time in. You won't just ask somebody if it's a good idea, you'll go figure out if it's a good idea."

6. "Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is. Know your business and industry better than anyone else in the world. Love what you do or don't do it."

Go out there and kick some butt!