'Riverdale's' Marisol Nichols Was A Secret Sex Trafficking Agent For The FBI

We all know Marisol Nichols for her role in "Riverdale" as Hermione Lodge, but did y'all know she had a side gig as an undercover agent for the FBI? The freaking Federal Bureau of Investigation!

Not only is she a badass actress, but she has been taking down child sex traffickers for the past six years. Nichols acted as the bait for predators as she either portrayed a parent who's pimping out her child or sometimes even portraying the child – whatever the situation called for, she was there.

I'm dumbfounded. Am I the only one who had no idea this was an actual thing? The FBI pretty much hired her to act, and this is the craziest acting job ever.

Are there other celebrities that have this double life? I can't imagine Justin Bieber being a Hollywood vigilante, but anything is possible. This is proof that a celebrity's lifestyle is never what it seems.

If you're anything like, me you want to know all the details. How did she start? Was she not terrified? Did her friends and family know? I mean, how? Just, how?

Don't worry, Sony Pictures Television and Nichols, herself, are already on it as a TV drama series is on the way. I can't wait for all the juicy details and to learn more about the numerous real-life child sex stings she was a part of.

Sex and human trafficking is modern-day slavery. This type of sexual exploitation is everywhere and impacts all races, ethnicities, genders, and socio-economic classes. After playing detectives on "Law & Order: SVU" and "Cold Case," Nichols wanted to learn more and more about human trafficking – "the underbelly of society."

Then, in 2014, she started a nonprofit, Foundation for a Slavery Free World, and has been an outspoken advocate for the eradication of modern-day slavery ever since. Turns out, around that time period she also met a former government agent who hunted predators, including those associated with internet sex crimes, who asked her: "Hey, you're an actress. Do you want to do an op?"

And, boom! Nichols started to work undercover with the FBI, Operation Underground Railroad, and local law enforcement on child sex sting operations all over the world.

In one word: wild.