20 Songs On My March 2017 Playlist

20 Songs On My March 2017 Playlist

Songs I've been jamming to this month.

26
20 Songs On My March 2017 Playlist

I have been making playlists of 20 songs each month since last January. My music taste has a very wide range. You never know what will end up on my playlists. Here are the songs that I chose for my March 2017 playlist.

1. Shooting Stars - Bag Raiders

You might recognize this song from the popular meme. Hilarity aside, this song is actually really well made and danceable.

2. Palm Trees - SWMRS

This is a popular single by the punk band "SWMRS." I just recently started listening to their music. They are very different, but I really like this song specifically.

3. La La La - Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith

This song was popular a while back, but I randomly decided to listen to it one day this month. Needless to say, I became obsessed with it again.

4. All About You - Hilary Duff

This song was released before Hilary's latest full album. It got mixed reviews at the time. I didn't know if I liked it then either. Now, it gets stuck in my head too much for me to not add it to a playlist.

5. Bounce Back - Big Sean

This is 100% the most out of my comfort zone song on this playlist; maybe any playlist I've ever made. Basically the only reason it's here is because it's kinda catchy.

6. 1234 - Feist

This song is a classic that I have loved for a long time. I was surprised when I found that I had never included it in a playlist before. It's a very chill tune that I would recommend to anyone.

7. Make War - From First To Last

From First To Last had been recommended to me before. I listened to a couple of their songs and wasn't really feeling any of it. I actually found this song through my recommended list on Spotify, and really like it.

8. Any Other Way - We The Kings

The album this song is from is pretty old, but I've never really listened to We The Kings until this month. I came across this song while looking through my recommended songs and really liked it. I will definitely have to check out more of their music.

9. Lowlife - That Poppy

I found Poppy through her strange Youtube videos. I spent an afternoon watching a bunch of them, and eventually checked out her music. Turns out it's really good.

10. My Destiny - Dove Cameron

If you saw my article from last week, then you probably know that Liv and Maddie ended last Friday. Because of that, I have been listening to a lot of music from the show, especially this song from the third to last episode. I will never get over how beautiful it is.

11. Hymn For The Weekend - Coldplay

I've listened to Coldplay quite a bit this month. I love Coldplay. You love Coldplay. Everyone should love Coldplay.

12. Burn You Up - Boston Manor

I had Boston Manor on my November playlist last year. I really love the entire Be Nothing album. When I heard that they would be on Warped Tour all summer this year, my love for this band was rekindled.

13. The Simple Life - Keaton Stromberg

I have loved this song for a while. Keaton Stromberg is from the band Emblem3. I have been a big fan of them for a long time. There have been many versions of this song, but it was just recently released as part of Keaton's first full length solo album. It's still as great as when I first heard it.

14. You're Welcome - Jordan Fisher and Lin Manuel Miranda

This song is off of the Moana soundtrack. I love Jordan Fisher and he just recently ended his run on the Broadway musical Hamilton. It was only natural for Jordan to work with the creator Lin-Manuel Miranda on this song. I love how both of their sounds fuse together to make a great song that still fits well with the movie.

15. Where Did The Party Go? - Fall Out Boy

Fall Out Boy is one of my favorite bands. I recently (finally) got a physical copy of Save Rock And Roll. As I was listening to it, so many memories came back. I had to include a track from the album on my playlist this month.

16. Veruca Salt - Danny Elfman

I was in a very soundtrack type of mood one day and happened upon the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory soundtrack. I forgot how great and whimsical the music for this movie was. I found myself listening to this track in particular a lot, so I decided to include it in my playlist,

17. Girls Just Want To Have Fun - STRFKR

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is a classic song that everyone knows. I stumbled upon this version and really liked it. It is a lot more grungy and modernized than the Cyndi Lauper version. I really like this style. This is a great cover.

18. Adhd - Truslow

I found this song through my discover playlist on Spotify. Everything about it is really nice from the vocals to the instrumentals. It definitely stood out to me, so I decided to add it to my playlist.

19. Marco Polo - The Relay Company

I also discovered this song through it being recommended to me on Spotify. Something about it felt very different despite the familiarity of the repetitious pop-punk-like instrumentals. This song also stood out to me from the songs recommended to me, so I included it.

20. F U Till I F U - CallMeKarizma ft. Cass

I actually had the opportunity to see CallMeKarizma live when he opened for The Summer Set last May. I'm not the biggest fan of his music, but he was entertaining to watch nonetheless. For some reason, this song has popped into my head randomly. That's why I decided to include it as the final song in my March 2017 playlist.

If you happen to listen to or enjoy any of these tracks, let me know! I love talking about music. The entire playlist is linked above. You can also check out the rest of my playlists from last year and this year on my profile. On to April!