Mannequin Challenge

Mannequin Challenge

19
Mannequin Challenge
Mannequin challenge

In late October, there was a challenge created, though I'm not sure for what and that was the mannequin challenge! The mannequin challenge is a new challenge but it is not a contest and everyone can do it anywhere. The mannequin challenge is a short video clip that shows people of all ages standing completely still for about a minute. Someone films the whole scene by winding a camera through the entire area and sometimes including up-close shots of the area and up-close shots of the motionless, mannequin-like people.

Once you have taken the video, one of the challenges is to post it on social media and share it with your friends. One of the schools started the mannequin challenge at a high school in Florida and then it became popular. I thought there was a cause to this certain thing but no, it is just for fun and people all over do it.

You can use any song that you want with your mannequin challenge, it all depends on you or the group you are with. You can also add a song to go along with your challenge once it is uploaded.

Here are some mannequin challenges that I found while surfing the internet. There are many more out there but these are the ones that I found that were fun and interesting. I haven't heard of this before and it seems like fun overall. I can't wait to be part of this with the group I am doing this challenge with, it will be amazing. This challenge can be done anywhere that you are at because it will give you a chance to hold for a minute a certain pose for a song.

A few challenges I found were with Beyonce, Kelly and Michelle Destiny's Child, Notre Dame Swimming, Dubuque Fighting Saints Hockey, the Best Mannequin Challenge, Michigan Football does their own, Zumba at home office and the Kellogg's Gymnastic Tour Mannequin Challenges. I think this is great to do because it fun to do with your friends, cast-mates, coworkers, family and so on. When I first heard about this, I thought it was kind of interesting but now I think it is amazing that everyone is doing it everywhere. The mannequin challenge can be fun and maybe a bit hard as well. I do not think it will be hard to hold a pose for a minute or so, but it will be fun to hold a position with the rest of your friends.

I hope you like this article because it is pretty fun and interesting. You can do anything with friends especially with something like this. It gives everyone a great way to show everything that you can do and hope everyone enjoy it. The mannequin challenge is something new that everyone is doing during this fall of 2016!