How I Manifested My Dream Life In To Reality

I Manifested My Dream Life In To My Reality This Month — Here's How You Can, Too

If you do not like the life you're living; then change it.

153
Kate Maddox

I have always been a happy person.

On the daily, you can find me laughing at literally nothing or struggling to tell a story because I can not stop laughing. I find joy in the people I surround myself with and the activities that keep me busy.

I find joy in food that gives me nourishment and my opportunities that allow me to travel near and far. Of course, there are days that I break down and cry (I am a big crier), but usually, people do not see this side of me. All in all, I am a happy person.

However, I have been in a rut lately.

In other words, I feel like something is missing in my life. It is so hard to put into words because I have never felt this way before. When I am with the people I enjoy being around, I am my normal self; bouncing off of everyone's energy. But when I am alone, I feel lost.

I have always enjoyed alone time because it allows me to focus on what I want to do, whether that be relaxing, reading a book, watching a movie, etc. Lately, though, I have been using my alone time stuck on social media looking at things that I do not have.

This list of things is composed of various standards that I know should not matter to me.

Of course, this is very common for young adults, especially girls, to compare themselves to others. However, this has never been something that I have really cared about until now. It has come to a point where I have started to invest my time in obsessing over these standards.

It wasn't until a close friend came to me to express her concerns when I realized how unhappy I have been lately. Disclaimer: this is not a cry for help. This is just me explaining how I came to realize how I was treating myself and my need to change.

OK, so obviously I want to get out of this funk. I want to feel like myself again. This is where I got my sign. I was on TikTok one day (shocker) and I came across this beautiful video of New York City with music playing in the background. The words on the screen read "visualization for manifestation".

The video told me to imagine the moment where I have finally moved to the city, started that thing and found that person.

I closed my eyes and followed the video and immediately started crying. It was just so beautiful how in between frog TikTok and the newest dance moves I had found this video that really allowed me to just breathe.

I immediately followed the account, which is @astoldbyzozo. I started to look through and found other videos depicting different places and different visualizations. I soon came to realize that her account is all about manifesting your life. My first thought was, "What in the world is manifestation?" It sounded like some witchcraft to me and honestly very difficult.

Manifestation is believing your dreams can become your reality and then making that happen in various ways.

I immediately became hooked on this manifestation idea. I have so many dreams, but I have lacked the energy to put them in motion. I decided right then and there that I wanted to try manifesting my life.

Zozo, who is 23 and lives in New York City, shared her story on how she manifested her dreams to become who she is now.

She has a guide on how to manifest your dream life and all I had to do was sign up to receive the guide. I have decided to spend every day of July using Zozo's guide to practice manifesting my life. I am always up for something that will change my way of thinking or will allow me to set aside time in my day to really reflect.

However, I feel like this is something that will become an everyday thing. I am really excited about this and will make sure to share my journey at the end of July.

This is for the person who is also unsure of what they are doing right now.

Don't worry. You will get out of this funk. You will find your passion again. Maybe this is your sign to try something new. Maybe this is your sign to hop on the manifestation journey with me.

All I am saying is that you deserve to strive for your dreams. I am here for you and supporting you through your journey of finding yourself again. Let's do this together.