10 Guys Who Think Their Tinder Profile Pic Is Sexy
popular

10 Dudes Who Think Their Tinder Profile Pic Is Sexy But You’ve Already Swiped Left

Yeah guys, I'm talking to you... pay attention.

1223

We're all on Tinder for one thing, and that's to find love. But how are we going to find it if our profiles aren't up to par? No one is going to swipe right if you do these 10 things listed below.

1. Mirror Pics

Most of the time your phone covers your whole face, and the other times it looks like your constipated when you're trying to look ~sexy~.

2. Gym Pics

We get it! You work out! We don't wana see how hard you can flex and how much you can bench.

3. Half Face Pics

from selfie

Did you forget to shave half of your face? Did you only make part of your hair? Show it all! What are you hiding? We're not playing games!

4. Snapchat Filter Pics

You don't like it when us girls do it, and we don't like it when you do it. Let's all agree to just not do it.

5. Shirtless Pics

All I have to say is that you're trying to hard.

6. Multiple Guy Pics

WHICH ONE ARE YOU?!

7. Pics With Girls

Out with the old, in with the new. Theres no reason to see your old boo's.

8. Pictures Of Your Dog

We all love dogs, but we don't need to see you're dog walking, taking a bath, playing fetch and chasing a squirrel! Stick to one or none!

9. Pictures Below The Waist

It's not the first thing we want to see, first impressions do matter! Lets save those pics for later on...

10. Meme Pics

They suck. 10/10 don't recommend.