stress of making others happy

For The One Who Is Trying Too Hard To Make Others Happy, All While Making Themself Sad

This goes out to the girl...

130
Chelsea Edgar

This goes out to the girl who makes sure she is doing everything for everyone else, rather than herself. This goes out to the girl who makes sure that everyone else around her is laughing even if she isn't. This goes out to the girl who will put aside her problems in order to make sure everyone else is taken care of first. This goes out to the girl who would go to the ends the Earth to do something for someone who has screwed them over one too many times. This goes out to the girl who lets everyone walk all over her.

This goes out to the girl who would be there for you the second you asked her to be.

You're a kind-hearted soul and an angel by every means of the definition. Although you may not always receive the praise and attention that you deserve, you're appreciated by many. But sometimes, it's healthy to take a step back and realize what your undeniable kindness is doing for yourself.

Yes, it is easier said than done, but you need to understand that you may be doing so much for others, that it is taking away from what you should be doing for yourself.

The constant giving takes away time from your mental and physical health. I know you want to make everyone else around you happy, and that is okay, but you need to make sure that you are making yourself happy first.

By giving more than you receive, you will feel unwanted and underappreciated. The bar will constantly be set high because of what you do for others, but it is hard to understand that not everyone is like you. People like you are rare.

There is beauty in your selflessness and it's spectacular.

This is not meant to be telling you to stop being kind, but rather be kind to both others and yourself. If you don't want to do something because you need time to yourself then don't feel obligated. If you don't think someone deserves your heart, don't let them have it. if you don't think someone should have your presence then don't feel bad about not giving it to them.

It is time for you to take care of yourself and make sure that you are always your number one priority.