8 Of The Best Makeup Products For Glowing Healthy Skin During The Warmer Months

Having the summer glow is such a beautiful look, and these products and tips will help you achieve it!

356
Instagram / @cosmobyhaley

As spring and summer are approaching, wearing lighter weight foundation while looking like you are glowing is such a beautiful look. It also feels so much better on the skin. The first step to having beautiful summer skin is having great skin! Great skin is the main component of having great makeup.

See Also: How To Make Your Skin Glow, Even During The Winter Months

The base makeup for makeup is the most important part of a look. These are some of my favorite products to achieve that warm glowing summertime skin look.

1. Primer: Farsáli Rose Gold Elixir

This primer is a lightweight oil infused with actual 24k gold flakes. You apply a couple drop all over your face and rub it in using circular motions. The gold flakes dissolve into your skin while the oil moisturizes your skin. It preps the skin for makeup by creating that boundary between the makeup and the skin. It also helps out uneven texture while containing anti-aging properties.

You can buy it here.

2. Foundation: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea

This foundation is absolutely stunning! It covers the things you do not want to show, but yet still lets your skin look like skin! You can apply it as sheer or as full coverage as you want; therefore, it is very customizable. The shade range is also very large! No matter your skin tone, you'll be able to find a shade for you! It has SPF 15 in it so it also keeps your face protected from those harmful UV rays.

You can purchase it here.

3. Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape

This concealer has taken over the beauty industry. It is the thinnest full coverage concealer on the market! It is a matte concealer because you do not want your problem areas to be illuminized. Use this under your eyes for dark circles and sparingly on blemishes. It is not drying; therefore, it will not crease and look cakey. The shade range is so abundant.

You can add this to your beauty collection here.

4. Powder: Wet N Wild Photofocus Powder

This foundation is so affordable and is so good! It adds a little bit of coverage but is a velvety finish with a touch of shimmer allows you to glow but not look like a disco ball! It combines all of the creams together while locking them in to make sure they stay all day!

You can purchase it here.

5. Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer

This bronzer will transport you to a beautiful island just by the smell! It smells of coconuts and suntan lotion (a good way). You cannot smell it while it is on your face so you do not have to worry about that! It gives you a beautiful warm sun-kissed look while helping you contour your face. It has a warm undertone that also gives your face shape.

You can look sunkissed by buying it here.

6. Blush: Wet N Wild Color Icon Pearlescent Pink

This blush is so affordable and gives you such a natural flush of color to your glowing skin. This specific color looks so good on a ton of skin tones. It contains tiny specs of glitter that give you that low key glow.

Purchase it through this link.

7. Highlighter: Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder

This is my holy grail of highlighters. It is so natural because it does not contain chunky flakes of glitter. It just gives you that "glowing from within" look while still being able to be noticeable. I love this highlighter so much and I think everybody should invest in it.

They have multiple shades so most people should find a powder to make them look like a glowing goddess.

Get your glow on by clicking this link.

8. Setting Spray: Heritage Store Rosewater and Glycerin

This stuff is the only setting spray you will need to buy for the rest of your life! It is pretty affordable and does a number of things for your skin!

The setting spray property helps combine all of the powders on your face to make it look more natural and skin-like.

The Rosewater helps balance your skin's pH level and moisturize.

The glycerin helps retain your skin's moisture while also attracting other water particles to your skin in the air.

It helps you achieve that "wet" look but in a good way. I will sometimes even spray this on with no makeup and it will still make natural skin SO BEAUTIFUL!

I cannot get enough of this stuff and neither should you! Go get you some.

These are just suggestions of products to achieve the glowing look that is so beautiful on everybody! Makeup does not make you beautiful, it only enhances your natural beauty!

Follow these products up with your favorite eyeshadows, eyebrow products, eyeliner, or mascara!

Try it out. You can alter it based on your skin type. Like if your skin is more on the oily side, apply more powder or trade out the primer oil for a primer gel!