7 Things Everyone Owns But Won't Admit

7 Products Everyone Has In Their Makeup Stash But Won't Admit It

We all own at least one Dollar Store product.

11
Mikayla's personal photo

Over the two years that I've been practicing makeup, I realized that I have a few things that I have in common with some friends that have makeup as well. Everyone owns the same type of products that go or have gone a long way for us, but some things are tougher to admit than others. Here are seven things that everyone owns in their makeup stash, but won't admit.

Everyone owns at least one Wet 'N Wild Brush, because it is cheap.

MIkayla's IPhone 7 plus

Makeup brushes can get pretty expensive very quickly depending on the brand, Wet 'N Wild brushes can go low as 99 cents, and they are very soft for the price. I'll admit, sometimes when I get bored at my desk, I take one of them and brush them against my eye to have something soft to touch.

One thing from the Dollar Store, because we forget things.

media.giphy.com

Let's face it dollar store is a quick place to stop when you forget a lip gloss before an event, even though the glosses don't stay on long, it is good considering the price.

Everyone has a Morphe Eyeshadow Pallet, weather it is James Charles or a 35 pallet.

Morphe Instagram

This fact is very stereotypical of every person who owns makeup, but whether it is the James Charles pallet or one of the original pallets, everyone including myself owns one of these beautiful pallets.

Everyone has a high-end product that they treasure. 

Flickr

Either as a gift or you bought the product, it is still valuable to you, and you probably wear it on the rare occasion.

One Maybelline lipstick because the commercial is catchy.

https://www.flickr.com

As little girls, we all heard the "maybe it's Maybelline" commercial, and it might have been the first makeup brand we have bought because of the commercial and it is cheap.

In desperation for good quality at a cheap price, we all own some makeup product from Amazon.

media.giphy.com

It was a good idea at the time, but you realize that it many harmful chemicals. However, it works to some degree, but we do use it.

An old product from the beginning of your makeup journey.

media.giphy.com

Even though the product is no longer useful because it is expired, it still has sentimental value to you, and you can't just throw it away. I kept the foundation that made me look like Donald Trump for two years before I threw it in the trash.