Makeup Products Every Woman Needs In Their Makeup Bag

Here's the hints to the good stuff!

1515

Makeup products are not a necessity to life, but they are something that people love to play around with, wear out everyday, and rock for special occasions! Here are the top products that are a must for your makeup bag!

Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KaylaKinnear/products/view/US-21403-00#.W2sfcNhKiTc

When starting with makeup, you need a good base! This foundation is a great way to do this and has tons of shades with the ability to color match your skin tone. A light foundation without the overdone, cakey feel is just what every women needs.

Touch Glorious Face Primer

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KaylaKinnear/products/view/US-12001-03#.W2smmdhKiTc

Primer is a must in order to keep your makeup strong and glowing throughout the day!

1. Epic Mascara

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KaylaKinnear/products/view/US-11102-02#.W2sevthKiTc

You need your eyes to pop, so mascara is a must! The Moonstruck Epic Mascara will give you just that! It will absolutely blow out your lashes!

Touch Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KaylaKinnear/products/view/US-21404-00#.W2sgfNhKiTc

No one is perfect, so when you have flaws you need this concealer to help hide them a bit. It will deff get the job done and help your skin.

Moodstruck Cream Splurge Shadows

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KaylaKinnear/products/view/US-22501-00#.W2siDdhKiTc

Now these are more than just eyeshadows. These shadows are a smooth, pliable texture that you put on your eyes, followed by it setting in seconds! These shadows can also be used on your lips!

Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palettes

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KaylaKinnear/products/view/US-21003-00#.W2sjVthKiTc

Another way to make those eyes pop is with one of these shadow pallets! They all have different themes of colors that you can make amazing looks with.

Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KaylaKinnear/products/view/US-21804-00#.W2slV9hKiTc

These lipsticks will forever change your thought of lipsticks! They last for HOURS (I've seen them go 10 hours) and the colors are amazing! The matte nude, stellar, is my favorite!

Moodstruck Brow Obsession Palette

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KaylaKinnear/products/view/US-21004-00#.W2snrNhKiTc

The brows are always a struggle, so check out this pallete which has steps to make sure your brows are perfect even when you can't make it to get them waxed. Fill them in and then use the wax to make sure they stay in place.

Royalty Exfoliating Mask

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KaylaKinnear/products/view/US-16091-03#.W2skMNhKiTc

You need that skin looking good so here's something to refresh it with and make it glow and refreshed.