The one makeup/beauty product I just cannot live without.

The One Beauty Product I Refuse to Live without

There are billions upon billions of makeup products that exist and I can live without all of them except one.

72

Some of you are going to read this article and you're going to think "Damn, she's crazy," and some of you are going to read this and think "Oh my god, she gets it!" Don't get me wrong, I love makeup. I love doing my eyebrows, I love doing some sharp wings here and there, I love bright red lipstick, and I love doing some nice wispy lashes. I love it all. I waste so much of my money on makeup and to be honest, I couldn't care less! Okay, yes I care that I'm broke because of my makeup addiction but also like, come on! MAKEUP!

Everyone has that one product they can't live without or even that one product that they can't leave the house without. For some of you, it's mascara. For others, it's your eyebrows. It could also be blush, or highlighter, or bronzer, or even eyeliner. Everyone has their little something-something and trust me, I am all for it.

For me though, it's none of those things. So now you're probably stumped. You're probably thinking, "Oh my god, she's one of those girls who refuse to leave the house without foundation." If you thought that, then let me just tell you absolutely not! I am the world's laziest person and sometimes can't even be bothered to brush my hair so if you think I'm going to put on foundation every single day then try again!

I'm sure I've kept you waiting long enough... the one product I can't leave my house without is... chapstick!

Some of you probably don't consider chapstick as makeup but I definitely do. It moisturizes your lips and it can even be tinted if you wanted it to be. And if you don't want it tinted, it's simply just a little gloss and shine for you.

If I had to be honest, I probably own about 5 different chapsticks right now. I have my car chapstick, my purse chapstick, my bedroom chapstick, my backpack chapstick, my work chapstick (in my apron), and a bathroom chapstick. That probably seems so obsessive to you but for me, it's not enough.

Make fun of me all you want, but at least I'll never have chapped lips.