Ladies, You Can Stay On-Trend And Still Make Your Closet Original
Beauty Fashion

Take something you admire and put your twist on it.

111

Alright, ladies, this one's for you. You who always stresses about dressing boho enough. You who tries to do your makeup in the most on-trend possible. You who constantly scourers Shein, Romewe, and Forever 21 hoping to find amazing, on-trend clothes.

Do you ever feel uncomfortable in those clothes? Do you feel that your makeup is kind of just off? Maybe it's because the styles that you are trying to stick just aren't YOUR style.

But hey, that OK! People are not meant to be able to adapt to every new trend and style craze that comes through the US. Some people are going to be able to rock the boyfriend jeans (see cover photo), while others will just have to admit that it just gives them diaper butt. What is the point in all dressing the same anyway

I'll tell you guys something... maybe it's a secret or maybe I am just behind with the times, but I've learned something recently. Part of being "trendy" is being able to make fashion unique to you.

I consider myself a trendy person. I stay up with the trends for the most part but really try to make them my own. There are little details that can be changed so that your clothes/style really get to capture who you are. I always make sure that I am comfortable and happy in the clothes that I am in.

A big way of doing that for me is to tweak the clothes I buy to really represent my style. I would say that when something becomes trendy, I am one of the first to buy it. Whatever trendy item buy, I try to make it just a little bit different than those around me. Whether it be the colors that make it different, or just how I wear them, I adapt them to my personality and my body type.

NEVER be afraid to challenge the fashion spectrum. It is a nice and safe environment to just stay in clothes that you know or to just wear clothes as they are meant to be worn. But what is the fun in that? Shopping and dressing, in general, becomes a much more fun and fulfilling experience when you break down your walls and jump into the fashion void.

Wear the shirt that you bought but have yet to wear because you don't know what your friends will think about it. Cut the jeans that you've been wanting to DIY for forever now. Find an occasion and wear that outfit that makes you so confident, you just wanna kiss someone.

Fashion gives those around you a little window into your personality. Make it you, make it beautiful, make it unique.