Make Time To Have Fun

Make Time To Have Fun

Make your life worth living.

5
Three woman jumpiing in a field
Photo by Olia Nayda on Unsplash

Today college student's live such busy lives and while responsibility fosters growth, it's important to carve out some time for fun!

Living a healthy life only comes from finding balance, and you won't enjoy your life if it's all work and no play.

Time is so precious and sometimes it can feel impossible to get everything you need to do done, but it is worth the struggle of perfecting your time management skills if it means you get to have a social life.

Laughing and having fun has proven to reduce stress levels and improve your brain function, so making time for fun can actually help you do better at school or work!

If you're constantly focused and stressed it's harder to get when you need to do done because your mind wonders and longs for a break from the seriousness you're putting it through.

Plan out your weeks so you have a specific time for work, and for fun! Doing this powers you through your work because you know when you finish you can have some fun!

Allow yourself time with friends to make memories and build relationships, because when you graduate only the friendship you've given time to flourish will continue to grow.

College is the last time in our lives where we don't have any serious obligations. Sure, we're busy studying for exams, working part-time and participating in extracurriculars, but for the most part, if we decide to take a day off to have some fun nothing too detrimental will happen.

After graduation, it's not so easy to brush your responsibilities to the side, so take advantage of this time while you can.

Close your laptop and go grab drinks with friends, your work will still be there in the morning and you'll feel better after you give yourself a much-needed break.