You Can Make $2,000 By Binge-Watching A Season Of YOUR Favorite Show In Quarantine

Literally, whatever show you want.

2394
ABC

I mean, there's no better time than right now to apply to get paid to watch one season of whatever show you want and that is exactly what cabletv.com is offering.

They are choosing five lucky people to choose a TV show to binge-watch for one full season and post about the show on social media while watching it.

Not only is cabletv.com offering a $2,000 cash payment, but you also will receive popcorn, candy, a year subscription to whatever streaming service you want, a $100 Grubhub gift card, a cozy blanket, and the book "Remote: Office Not Required" by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier.

That is one hell of a payment for doing something you love.

To qualify, you just need to be 18 years or older, fill out an application with a short 200-word essay on why you should be chosen, and be pretty active on social media.

Sounds easy enough, right?

You can apply here for this super awesome quarantine job.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.