If Your Major Was A TV Show Character

If Your Major Was A TV Show Character

The accuracy is shocking

99
If Your Major Was A TV Show Character

After a couple weeks in college, I've quickly learned that many majors fall into a certain stereotype. This isn't a bad thing at all, in fact, it's kind of nice being able to look at someone and get an idea of who they are. The tall, football playing physical education major can be as easily identified as the shy and quiet history major.

Michael Scott- Business major

The business major would definitely be Michael Scott from The Office. Michael is always fighting for the center of attention and makes it known if things don't go his way. At the same time, he has high intelligence and a love for his company.

Leslie Knope- Political Science

Always overly passionate about the little things, Parks and Recreation's Leslie is a clear representation of a political science major. With a love for government, these majors put the needs of the people first and put 110% in everything they do.

Meredith Grey- Nursing Major

Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy, obviously, represents the nursing majors. With a passion for fixing others, she powers through every obstacle in her life. She sets aside all of her personal drama and problems to heal others.

Jessica Day- Elementary Education

While education majors are a little dysfunctional at times, just like Jess from New Girl, they care about the well-being of others and like to sing fun songs! Fun flats and colorful sweaters are a trademark for the elementary education majors, too.

Rachel Berry- Music/ Dramatic Arts

Glee's Rachel Berry is the perfect example of a music/dramatic arts major. While slightly self-obsessed, she has an indisputable talent for singing. The typical music major can usually be known for their narcissism or talent...or both.

Danny Wheeler- Physical Education

Notorious for their athleticism and goofiness, those PE majors reflect Danny Wheeler from Baby Daddy. They're usually pretty cute, too.

Clay Jensen- Psychology

13 Reasons Why's Clay Jensen is an accurate representation of a psychology major. Always ready to listen and help you find out why you're so upset, these majors are incredibly similar to this character.

Cisco Ramon- Computer Science

Slightly awkward but incredibly intelligent, The Flash's Cisco Ramon is the perfect character for computer science. He can fix anything, use a computer like nobody's business, and eats snacks constantly.

Pam Beesly- Undecided

While we all love Pam from The Office, she was a little unsure of what she wanted in life. Between being engaged to the wrong guy to going to art school in New York, she wasn't positive of her goals. That's okay because, like most other undeclared majors, she has a positive attitude and friends to help her along the way.