24 Lyrics From Mac Miller's Posthumous Album 'Circles' That Will Give His Fans Life

Maybe I'll lay down for a little and just listen to this album on repeat for the weekend.

6999
Mac Miller on YouTube

Mac Miller's posthumous album, "Circles," is now live for purchase and streaming.

The hopes for this album were definitely high, but at the same time, we didn't know what to expect because there was question as to how much Mac would be on the album because of his passing before it was finished.

Now that the full album is available to the public, we got to see another side of Mac in these 13 songs that we haven't heard before.

The music is so good and pure and well put together that for a second you forget that he's gone and you appreciate the artist that he is in that moment.

These lyrics are the kind that really hit you while you listen to them you write them down in your notes to remember them for later.

"Don't you put any more stress on yourself, it's one day at a time"

"Circles"

"It goes around like the hands that keep countin' the time, drawin' circles"

"Circles"

"Some people say they want to live forever, that's way too long, I'll just get through today"

"Complicated"

"Inside my head is getting pretty cluttered, I try, but can't clean up this mess I made"

"Complicated"

"Fuck the bullshit, I'm here to make it all better with a little music for you"

"Blue World"

"Think I lost my mind, reality's so hard to find"

"Blue World"

"I spent the whole day in my head, do a little spring cleanin', I'm always too busy dreamin'"

"Good News"

"Well, so tired of being so tired, why I gotta build something beautiful just to go set it on fire?"

"Good News"

"I'm lookin' for balance, I'm in an oasis"

"I Can See"

"You got so far to go, but look at where you came from"

"I Can See"

"Sometimes the going gets so good, yeah, but then again it get pretty rough, yeah, but when I have you in my arms, baby, you know I just can't, I just can't get enough"

"Everybody"

"That's when I stopped and I took a look at my baby, she said, "If you're with me, I won't go away""

"Everybody"

"Hate love, heartbreak will have you bankrupt, too many days in a daze, better wake up"

"Woods"

"Miss us, first time the door is closing, so far beyond all our control"

"Woods"

"I made it, but I hate once I build it I break it down, might just break me down"

"Hand Me Downs"

"I try to minus the problems that I attract"

"Hand Me Downs"

"Today I'm fine"

"That's On Me"

"I said good morning this morning and I'll say good night"

"That's On Me"

"You throw me off my high horse, I'll probably fall to my death"

"Hands"

"When's the last time you took a little time for yourself?"

"Hands"

"Let it go, let it be, we're all we need today"

"Surf"

"Sometimes I get lonely, not when I'm alone, but it's more when I'm standin' in crowds that I'm feelin' the most on my own"

"Surf"

"Everybody keep rushin' why aren’t we taking our time?"

"Once A Day"

"Don't keep it all in your head, the only place that you know nobody can ever see"

"Once A Day"