New Mac Book Pro Recap

New Mac Book Pro Recap

Apple innovations at their finest

4
New Mac Book Pro Recap
Google

On October 27, 2016 Apple release the new Mac Book Pro and let me just say it is amazing in my eyes. There are a couple main points in this article I want to discuss so let’s cut right to the chase.

1. Magic Bar

This year Apple reveals a bar at the top of the new Mac Book Pro that changes with the program you are using and I believe many people will like this bar. This bar really makes it easy for people to multi-task in many different ways. Also to all the videographers and photographers and last but not least Graphic designers it opens two handed editing in Final Cut, Photoshop and many other Adobe software. They did this so people could customize this function bar to what they use most and they can get many things out of the computer

2.Ports

With this new Mac Book, they did take out old USB 2.0 and 3.0 connectors but did integrate newer ports such Thunderbolt 3 which is a port mad specially by Apple. This allows you to hook up multiple things to your computer. Also each one of these acts as a charging port so you can charge from which ever port you choose to. There can be an argument that you have to buy adapters but this will make file transfers and graphic on external monitors so much better.

3.Size

The 2 new Mac Books come in two sizes. One is thirteen inch and the other is fifteen inch. These can serve two different purpose depending what they computer is being used for. I would recommend the fifteen for anyone who is going to be doing editing for video, photos, or graphics because this will give you a much larger work space.

Overall I think Apple is headed in a very good direction with both of these computers and I also think the users will be very happy with this product also.